Chapter 18: Gonna party all night!

It was a nice day today as we see a blue sky along with some clouds above as the sun shine above the surface below. Things are peaceful at first when suddenly a plane burst through the clouds with one of its engines smoking as the plane pilots have no control over the plane and they are gonna crash.

The passages on board were screaming and crying, believing they are all gonna die as the plane falls from the sky and breaking through the clouds. Suddenly something fly by and seconds later the plane stopped falling and  slowly starts to descent and within 3 minutes they gently landed the plane in a open field as the plane hatch open and Y/n step inside and tells everyone.

Y/n: Don't worry everyone, your all safe.

Everyone cheered while clapping Y/n for saving their lives. Soon after rescue service arrived to help out the passengers and the pilots while most passengers thanked Y/n for saving their lives which he just smiled and then he get a phone call from Izuku so he answered and puts it onto his ear.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Izuku what's happening?

Izuku: (phone) Oh nothing much, I'm just doing the usual. What about you?

Y/n: (smile) Just going around the world and helping people.

Izuku: (phone) That's cool to hear. Say can I ask you something?

Y/n: Sure ask-

Immediately he teleported to London as we see him at the bridge while other citizens look at him in amazement.

Y/n: Away man.

Izuku: (phone) Cool! So since you won the sport festival, me and the rest of Class 1-A were wondering we can pull a party to celebrate your win.

Y/n: (smile) You really don't have to do that Izuku. After all we were only having fun that's all.

Izuku: (phone) Yeah i know but we figure we can have some fun since we have no school for the rest of the week. We figure it would be a perfect time to celebrate and having fun.

While Izuku was explaining, Y/n hears gunfire so he fly over there and see a bank robbery going on as we see police at the entrance with theie guns drawn at the door when suddenly the robbers burst out and were about to fire their guns when they guns immediately vanished from their hands.

They were shocked and turn to see Y/n dropping the weapons away from them as they realise this and drop the money and surrendered to the police. By the time police tanked him Izuku was done as Y/n thinks about it and then finally said.

Y/n: Well I guess it can't hurt to have a small party at my place. It has a pool, games we can play and we can watch some movies there as well.

Izuku: (phone) That sounds like a great idea! I'll call everyone and tell them all about it. So 6:00 at night?

We then see him teleported to Australia as we see him immediately shutting down a illegal poaching outpost as Y/n already shut theie illegal business as Y/n reply to Izuku.

Y/n: (smile) Sounds like a plan to me. I'll get everything done as soon as possible.

Izuku: (phone) Awesome! See you there.

Y/n: (smile) Me too Izuku. See you then.

He ended the call and looks up at the sun as he sat down at the ground as he look down at the ground and gently places his hand onto the floor and move his hand slowly to the left and then pick up some dirt as he stare at it and smiled.

He then lay onto thr ground and look up at the sky as he relax there for a bit before he heads home to get everything ready for the party.

(Meanwhile)