Chapter 9: The Alien invasion

It was a nice day as we see many people walking about doing their own thing and it seems that everything is calm now and there has been no villains been reported attacking the city so it was a chill day for the heroes.

A group of teenagers were laughing while watching a footage at one of their phones about a battle happen in a street about a hero and villain when suddenly their phone turn to static, so dose all phones that some where on and they were confused.

Even the TV's either in stores or homes turn to static which confused everyone when they suddenly hear someone through their devices. At first it was some sort a language they don't understand until the voice suddenly turn English and they were shock to hear what this person is saying.

Katsurō: Greetings to all humans within Planet Earth. My name is Katsurō, the leader of the Forever empire and you humans have hidden someone within your planet that we have been searching for. If you don't know who we are talking about, here is this person we are talking about.

Then all screens changed to Y/n have his head down, beaten up and has his arms and legs trapped in a engery shield which shocked Class 1-A students including everyone else as Katsurō gose on to say.

Katsurō: You punishment will be a total extinction of the human race. You humans will be gone of the face of this planet and no point of trying, we are stronger then any of you so call "hero's" living in this pathetic city. Which is why, we're targing your city first.

Then they hear a load noise following by rumbling as they all look up in shock to see a large warship breaking through the cloads and hovers over the city as everyone panics and and runs away as the ship flies over the city.

We then cut to Katsurō watching this down below in the bridge as he chuckle a little and then turns and walks out of the bridge and enter the holding cell where we see Y/n getting tortured by Katsurō's bounty hunter as he walks up beside him once he stop electrocuted as Y/n breaths as Katsurō looks at him and then tells him.

Katsurō: After so many years we finally found you. Soon your new home will ne into dust once we destroy it.

Y/n: (breathing heavily) Y-You can't. These are just peaceful life forms and they should be left alone. You have me so just leave them alone.

Katsurō: (smirk) You still have your fathers words huh?

He then slaps Y/n across be face and then tell him.

Katsurō: Your father was a fool to not agreeing to hand over your quirk to me! I was serving him for years while you were just a child! A CHILD! I should have that quirk! NOT YOU!

Y/n: So (sigh) Is that what you did? Kill all my family and the people that are my friends. My father trusted you, you were like MY hero!

Katsurō: If you still think I am your hero then give me your quirk.

Y/n just glare at him which Katsurō sees this and pulls down the level and Y/n was shocked with electricity as he yells out from the pain as Karsurō turns to leave his bounty hunter continuing tormenting him while he get ready to sent his troops down there to strike on the humans and kill them all.

(Meanwhile)

We see the students of Class 1-A gathered at the park and discussing on what to do.

Ochaco: We got to go and save Y/n!

They turn to Ochaco for a while until Minoru cry out in shock and fear.

Minoru: (shocked) Say what now?! Are you cray?! Those aren't the villains we are dealing here, their actual aliens! Aliens!

Denki: Yeah I mean we faced villains before but aliens might be risky.