Chapter 5: What true friends will do

We see Y/n and Ochaco enter the mall which is Y/n's first time being in a human mall which was huge and amazed Y/n to see many different types of stores and people walking about buying or looking around.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow there is so many stores!

Ochaco: (smile) This is what we call a Mall. It's a huge supermarket where all stores from different kind gathered around into one place and people come here to buy things.

Y/n: (surprised) Whoa! So what about the other stores outside?

Ochaco: (smile) Some store owners rather have their store outside instead of being in here but either way, it's good to get things such getting some materials for our super hero customs.

Y/n: Oh right, I alsmot forget about that. Guess being in a store made me forget the main reason why we're here.

Ochaco: (giggle) It's fine. I even lost track when I'm shopping.

Y/n: So which store should we go to get these materials?

Ochaco: Let's check the custom store, maybe there is something there.

Y/n: (smile) Awesome, let's go!

Ochaco smiles and the two walk through the Mall while Y/n was amazed on what many stores were selling and Ochaco smiles to see him happy while her heart beats a bit faster when he is near him and thinking they were on a date or something.

Still they arrived at the store and they searched around the custom to get and put some decorations to make it more interesting.

Y/n: Hey Ochaco, what about this one as your super hero custom?

She looks over to see Y/n showing her a space suit custom while Y/n gose on to say.

Y/n: Since you have an ability of gravity like me, I figured your super hero custom will be like a space suit.

Ochaco: (smile) Hmm I like it! Let's get some decorations and buy them.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah.

After they gotten some decorations they pay them and they exit out and Since the day is still up, they decided to wonder around the store looking through the few store while Ochaco show Y/n many store they sell whidh Y/n was amazed at.

After a while Y/n sat down on a bench taking a breather while Ochaco was gone for a while and then came back with two cups and hands on to Y/n. He takes it while he asked.

Y/n: What's this?

Ochaco: (smile) It's call a milkshake. Didn't know which one you would like so I choice vanilla as your starter.

Y/n: (smile) Sounds delicious.

He drinks it and it really was delicious which he drinks it while Ochaco smile and sit next to him and then Y/n felt a sharp pain on his head and he grab his head.

Ochaco: You alright?

Y/n: Yeah I got this massive pain on my head, it really hurt.

Ochaco: (giggle) It's call brain freeze. It's when you drink too much cold drink, your brain freeze up.

Y/n: Really? Dose it happens often to you humans?

Ochaco: (smile) Sometimes but take it easy drinking.

Y/n: Okay, I will. So Ochaco, why do you wanna be a hero?

Ochaco: Oh....Well don't think of me as selfish but I gonna....try to get some money.

Y/n: Is....that not good?

Ochaco: Well yes and no but listen. My parents work for a construction site for years and they are shown to be tired but they still continue. I often to help them when I was young. I've gotten my quirk ever since I was young so it won't be a problem but they assist I should force on being a hero which....kinds make me sad because I really wanna help my parents then anything else.