Chapter 20: The same goal

We find Reiko and Katsuro walking through the streets while having their hood up so no one will not recognise them. They have been looking for this bar where the villains have been hanging out with for a few days and finally they found it.

They stood across the street, looking at the bar and looking around to see if no one isn't around and lucky there isn't.

Katsuro: Okay this is the place and now, there is one question........what should I do?

Reiko: Your literally asking me that?

Katsuro: It was your plan! Not mine! Also I hate these disgusting humans with their gross hands and their wait faces and-

Reiko: You do realise we look just like them, right?

Katsuro: Well at least I didn't skip brushing my teeth, who knows how disgusting their mouths smell like.

Reiko: That's because they are criminals. Do you really think the government will give money to super villains?

Katsuro: Fine if you won't tell me what to do then I have will do it myself.

He walks towards the bar while Reiko just let's out a sigh and follows him as we cut to a bar filled with villains and it was peaceful for them until the bar door kicked open and they all turn as Katsuro step inside the bar.

Katsuro: (smirk) Greetings you disgusting humans! I am Katsuro, and I am a alien who rules over one of the most powerful empire in the entire universe! Obey to me now humans or be destroyed!

There was slince within the bar and then all the villains go back to their own business, leaving Katsuro stunned how they are not phases by his introduction while Reiko came in and tell him.

Reiko: Your an idiot sir.

Katsuro: Shut up Bounty hunter.

He approaches the table and sees Tomura sitting at the booth as Katsuro slammed his hand onto the table and then said to Tomura.

Katsuro: Now listen here upu weird.....hand.....villain.....human thing, I demand some attention at once!

Tomura: Who are you?

Katsuro: I'm Katsuro! You know! Leader of a whole empire!? Invaded earth a while back, well technically it was just city but still, the invader a few weeks ago? Come on I was everywhere in the news?!

Tomura: Nope. Doesn't ring a bell.

Katsuro:.........Yep.....I give up. Let's get out of here Reiko, we have no time talking to these wash-up losers.

Suddenly every villain heard this and a door was slammed in front of them as they were surrounded by angry villains now as they came out of their tables and form a circle around him.

Reiko: You just have to piss them off.

Katsuro: Your a skilled Bounty hunter, DO SOMETHING?!

Tomura: Give us one reason why we shouldn't kill you both here and now?

There was a moment of silence from the two and after a while of silence Katsuro mutter out.

Katsuro: You know of Y/n?

Then all the villains eyes widen in surprise which Katsuro noticed which he smirked and then tells them.

Katsuro: (smirk) Yes! I know Y/n because he is from my home planet and he ruined my plans and I can tell he ruined your evil plans as well, right?

They all agree that Y/h have stopped them and then Kurogirl came up to the two and ask.

Kurogirl: So you are enemies with this alien boy?