Chapter 10: Protect my new friends and new home

We see alien troops marching through the streets ans shooting down any human that comes in their way. After a while the streets were clear from any human and they believe they are gonna wipe the floor of these humans. Suddenly they felt a shake and they look around and they hear explosions and buildings falling in the distance as they raised their weapons in hopes to find what ever it was that is making these noise and shoot it.

Then suddenly a building near them burst open as a large mech flies through the building and crashes on top of the alien troops and rolled on the ground and soon crashed onto a tower. Katsurō who is inside the mech shake his head and looks up to see Y/n in his universal god mode floating over him and looking down at him.

Katsurō made his mech to stand up as he grabs a nearby car and throws it at Y/n in hopes to land a hit at him but Y/n swing his hand down and cut the car in half as the half car gose by him and blows uo behind him.

Katsurō: Very impressive. I never knew you'll be this powerful living among these pathetic humans.

Y/n: Their not pathetic Katsurō. These are humans that wants to live peace which is why I and the rest of the heroes will defend their peace.

Katsurō: Do you really care about these heroes and humans? Your more powerful then them, why do you care aboit them!?

Katsurō press a button and the mechs shoulder cannon fires a beam at Y/n but Y/n move his hand in front of him and the beam clash at his hand as Y/n slowly vloses his hand while the beams split apart and cut through anything until the beams go straight to Katsurō's mech as his mech cannon gets destroyed and once that Y/n gose on yo say.

Y/n: Some may not have quirks or not as brave as the rest. But everyone can be a hero, they only need a spark of fire in their hearts to do it. To be a hero, they must believe I themselves and do it! I'm not gonna run away from you anymore Katsurō, it's time we end this, once and for all!

Katsurō: (smirk) I agree.

(Epic battle theme start)

Katsurō's mech opens up to missiles and fires all of them at Y/n which Y/n flies towards them and destroy them all with no damage on him while he quickly dodges a large punch form Katsurō as he flies back and then flies towards Katsurō as he charge up his fist.

Y/n: Ultimate god galaxy punch!

He strike a blow to Katsurō's mech which sent him flying and crash through more buildings and then he fire up the mech boosters and stop himself and then flies towards Y/n and grabs a hold to Y/n as he slams him to the ground a few times over and over again. Then Y/n disappeared which Katsurō looks around for him until alarms gose off with red flashing light around him inside his mech as he turn an dsee incoming shooting stars coming towards him.

He active his enegry feild to block them but the stars were too powerful for him to block it which made his engery feild break and the stars land a hit at his mech and sending him flying which Y/n appears where Katsurō was flying towards and then he punches Katsurō's mech up to the sky and then he leaps up to the air and appears above him as he put his two fist toward and once Katsurō was close he pulls his fist down and lands a powerful blow at Katsurō's mech and sent him down to the ground very fast and he crashed onto the freeway.

Y/n flies down to the freeway and only see smoke but then a beam came out of the some which he quickly dodge but not too quick as a small bit of the beam land a hit on his waist which hurts but didn't do too much damage to him.