Chapter 3: New classmates

We see Y/n, Izuku and the rest of the new students on the bus and on there way to the training arena to be tested so they can be in UA so they can be hero's in the future.

The bus ride took a while but Y/n was amazed of being on a bus and find it fun and relaxing to be on it. He sat near the window and looking out of the window to see many trees, bushes and other stuff unril soon he sees the Arena and the bus drove towards it and stops at the main entrance and open it's doors.

The students walk out of the bus and the last two were Y/n and Izuku, Y/n leap out of the bus and rise his two hands into the air and calls out with joy.

Y/n: (smile) We're here!

Izuku smiles a little while everyone look at Y/n weirdly but ignore him while Izuku and Y/n walk through the crowd and look at the Arena in front of them.

Y/n: (smile) This is gonna be awesome!

Izuku: (smile) Yeah, I hope I can use my quirk alright.

Y/n: (smile) Don't worry Izuku, I know you can do it. I bet all that training from All Might will pay off, just you wait.

Izuku: (smile) Yeah.

Y/n looks around to see many students or friends he will gain once they are in UA. One of which is Ochaco among the crowd.

Y/n: (smile) Look there is Ochaco over there! I gonna go say hi to her.

He walks over and was about to say hi but a hand grabs his shoulder and he looks over to see the same boy with glasses from before.

Y/n: (smile) Oh hi, your that human with the Glasses.

He looks at Ochaco and then back to Y/n and asked.

???: She seems ready for the trails waiting behind those doors. What are you going to do when you gonna get over there, distract her and make her fail the test?

Y/n: (shocked) What no! I was gonna go over and say hi like anyone would.

???: It's maybe best you leave her be and not get in her way. A lot of people train hard to be here and we don't want anyone to get distracted, especially people who never know how to be quiet.

Y/n find it hurtful from him and he just walk off. Izuku walks up to him and Y/n said.

Y/n: What's his problem, I only wanna say hi to people and be their friend.

Izuku: Well some people might wanna make friends but some might not wanna be friends with people.

Y/n: Why, that sound sad?

Izuku: True but you will encounter people that might be mean and just doesn't care about others, but it's best to ignore him.

Y/n: Okay.

Then the siren gose off that means the test is about to begin.

Izuku: Looks like it's about to begin.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. Hey, good luck Izuku, I know you can do this.

Izuku: (smile) Same to you.

The two fist pumped before seeing the door in front of them slowly opens and all students rush through and enter the Arena. Once through Y/n was alone now and looks around and be amazed to see this Arena is just like the city in every way but there was no civilians which is good.

Y/n looks around and runs off to find some bots so he can earn some points.

Y/n: (thought) All Might did say I can still enter UA even I have low points or not, still it be boring and unfair for me to sit around and do nothing. Time to join the party.