𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 ~ 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

[(𝒴/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱]

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

You were excited for tonight. After a long day of classes, you were finally home and getting ready for your date with your boyfriend. You and Kita went on a date almost every Friday. They were usually pretty casual: going to a café or just hanging out at his apartment watching movies. But tonight was different. Tonight was your four-year anniversary.

You spun around looking at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing a black long-sleeved dress that went down to your mid-thigh. Both the sleeves and back were mesh. "Maybe I should wear something else?" You thought.

You weren't really sure what to wear as Kita had only told you to wear something nice. What did that even mean? Nice as in something casual? Or nice as in something more formal? Your head was slightly spinning as you tried to decipher how 'nice' could become so complex.

You walked out of your room to find Osamu and ask him what he thought of your outfit. He was in the kitchen making himself some dinner. It smelled absolutely amazing.

"'Samu, I need your opinion on something," you said only getting a hum in response. "Do you think my outfit is okay?" you said meekly.

As he turned around, his eyes went wide. "Is it really that bad?" you questioned upon seeing his reaction.

"God no (y/n). Ya look gorgeous. Kita's gonna lose his mind." You smiled at hearing his words.

"Thanks 'Samu," you said as you began to slip on a pair of black heels covered in rhinestones.

Just as you finished putting the final touches on your outfit, you heard a soft knock on the door. You rushed out of your room to the door, pausing just before you opened it to fix your hair a bit. You opened the door to reveal your boyfriend who looked absolutely stunning. He wore a black button-up with the sleeves rolled just below his elbows, and dark grey windowpane trousers. You marveled at the way his shirt could barely contain his bulging biceps and outlined every muscle on his upper half.

"Hi baby," you said softly, the smile on your face seeping into your words.

"You look gorgeous tonight, my love," he says, completely awestruck. Your smile increasing tenfold as he hands you a bouquet of the prettiest red rose you have ever seen.

"Shin, you shouldn't have," you say taking them into your hands and walking out the door; quickly saying goodbye to Osamu.

•••

You still had no idea where Kita was taking you for dinner. He said that it was "somewhere special" whatever that meant. Just as you began to ponder just where he was taking you, he began to slow down the car. You looked out your window to see a small brick building that seemed to be closed. You looked towards your boyfriend, confusion written all over your face.

"Shin, this place looks closed," you stated, not sure as to why he was parking his car. He laughed and got out, walking over to your side and opening your door. You took his hand and followed his lead.

As soon as he opened the door, your eyes widened hearing the soft music playing. You looked around the candle-lit room to see a single table adorned with a crisp white table cloth and more roses; soft music filling the room. Your jaw dropped. This truly was somewhere special.

You took your seat, your eyes still wandering around the room trying to take it all in.

"Do you like it?" quired Kita.