𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 ~ 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

[𝒦𝒾𝓉𝒶'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱]

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

Beep. Beep. Beep. It was 7:30 am when Kita's alarm went off. Groaning, he reached over to turn it off, silence filling his room. Well it was almost silent besides the light snores coming from his phone.

He picked up his phone seeing that (y/n) was still asleep and had yet to hang up. He got up quietly making sure not to wake her on the other end as he got ready for the day.

He was planning on getting coffee and breakfast for the two of them and walking (y/n) to her morning class. He put on a pair of light-wash jeans, a white t-shirt, and a cream knit sweater.

He retrieved his phone off the bed, holding it to his ear to hear (y/n) still asleep. Then he was off.

The walk to to the café seemed like it took forever when in reality it took about 5 minutes. Kita was excited to see (y/n). Really excited. He had counted on the fact that she hadn't remembered the conversation from the night before giving him a fresh start for today. From now on he was going to make it his mission to alleviate his insecurities within the relationship. He was going to start make time for the two of them like walking her to class when he could or even taking (y/n) to lunch more often. He normally didn't have time for things like that but he could cut down a bit on hanging out with some of his friends a bit just so he could see her. If he got to see (y/n), it was all worth it.

He grabbed two coffees and two breakfast sandwiches and he was off, walking as quickly as he could to get to (y/n) and Osamu's apartment just so he could wake her up with her favorite things: food, coffee, and him.

As he neared the apartment door he gently knocked knowing Osamu would be up by now. The door opened revealing Osamu in only a pair of sweatpants. He looked surprised to see him there. "Looks like you guys had the same idea." Osamu spoke as he opened the door wider.

There he was sitting at the table with two coffees and two breakfast sandwiches. He briefly waved to Kita when he noticed him which he met with a passive smile. "Why is Suna here?" He thought. Kita knew it was unusual for Suna to be at the apartment in the morning. It just didn't make sense to him.

It wasn't until (y/n) had walked out in a matching fuzzy pajama set that Kita noticed she had hung up on him. Or maybe he accidentally hung up on her. It's not like it really mattered to him anyway now that he was here.

She sauntered over to Suna and grabbed her coffee. She laughed at a comment that Suna made about her outfit. Something about it showing off too much skin and her professor and grades? He honestly wasn't paying attention as he was more focused on how his opportunity had been stolen.

"Hey baby." He spoke, making his presence know to his girlfriend.

"Shin!" She squealed, making her way over to him and wrapping him in a tight embrace.

The closeness of her body to his made his ego swell. There she was, clinging on to him instead of talking to Suna. He knew it wasn't much but something about this very moment made him proud. So why not rub it in?

"Trying to seduce me this early in the morning?" Kita whispered, noticing how (y/n)'s breasts pressed against his chest, her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Maybe." She giggled, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I'm gonna go get dressed." And with that she began to walk away, but Kita caught her wrist pulling her back to his chest.

"Can I join you?" He whispered.

"I wish baby but I have to be on time to class today." He realeased her hand but placed another soft kiss on her lips.

As she walked away, Kita made eye contact with Suna, a small smirk appearing on his lips. But Suna showed no response, his face as unreadable as ever.

A couple minutes after going back into her room, (y/n) came back out wearing a white off the shoulder top and long black overalls with a pair of white sneakers.

"Ready?" She questioned, reaching for the coffee Kita had brought, but Osamu swiftly took it out of her grasp taking a large sip. "I'm pretty sure that was for me." She spoke

"Mine now." He said plainly, also taking the breakfast sandwich from Kita. "Thank you Kita for bringing me something, at least someone cares." Osamu said, sending a faux hurt look towards Suna.

(Y/n) and Suna grabbed their bags and started to the door. "Wanna walk me to class?" (Y/n) asked, pausing in the doorway.

"Yeah, let's go." He replied, walking right past Suna and grabbing (y/n)'s hand. And with that, the three were off, leaving Osamu at home as he didn't have a class till noon.

•••
The chilly morning air was refreshing as Kita and (Y/n) walked to class. "You cold?" He asked and was met with a small nod and shy smile. "Here." Stripping himself of his sweater, he carefully placed it on (Y/n)'s shoulders, placing a small kiss on the top of her head.

"Shin, about last night." (Y/n) asked, her voice timid.

"Mmm"

"Well, I still wanna talk about it. It's just been bothering me recently and I wanna make sure everything between us is okay." As she spoke her fingers laced between his.

"Okay. Do you wanna come over tonight? I can make dinner and we can talk."

"Yeah, sounds nice."