𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 ~ 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

[(𝒴/𝓃)'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱]

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

You unlocked the door to your apartment slowly stepping into the entrance, careful not to make too much noise as you were sure Osamu was still sleeping. You crept through the halls to your room and undressed so you could take a shower before you went to Suna's.

Steam filled the bathroom as you turned on the hot water causing the mirror to fog up, blurring your reflection so that all you could see was a colored silhouette. You stepped into the shower letting the hot water run down your back, melting away the pain in your limbs. It felt nice. Soothing. Relaxing.

That was until you heard a soft knock on the door. The apartment you and Osamu stayed in only had one bathroom so things got a little cozy sometimes. You told him it was fine to come in as you were hidden behind the shower curtain blocking him from seeing your naked body.

"Mornin'" he greeted you.

"Good morning."

"So, how was yer date last night?" he inquired.

"It was nice. He bought out the restaurant we went to so that it was just the two of us. And the food was so good but not as good as yours." you replied, being sure to add in the bit that Osamu's cooking was still the best you've ever had. You heard him chuckle at your comment. He cleared his throat before he commented on what you had just said.

"So... did he propose yet?" His words were so quiet that you could barely hear what he said but you still did. Your eyes went wide. Nervous laughter bubbled up from your throat as you answered your friend's question with a meek "no".

This wasn't an uncommon question to be asked from Osamu but it was mainly just as a joke to which you normally responded with a quick punch to his arm. But this time, it felt a little less like a joke.

Osamu quickly picked up on the tone change and quickly apologized saying how dumb it was of him to ask the question but you stopped him.

"You're fine, it's just, ugh. Like I totally expected him to last night ya know. I mean the empty restaurant for the two of us. The roses. The way he was dressed. It just seemed like he would but at the same time what would I say? I want to say yes but at the same time I'm not ready!" you rambled on; Osamu listening to your words and frustration.

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

[𝒪𝓈𝒶𝓂𝓊'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱]

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

He really didn't mean for the question to provoke her as it had but at the same time, he knew that sooner or later, she would come home with a diamond on her finger. All he could respond with was a simple "sorry." before he left the bathroom to make her some coffee as an apology.

As he walked out of the steam-filled bathroom, he was mentally cursing himself. He knew he shouldn't have asked (y/n) if Kita had proposed yet but at the same time, he wanted to know. He wanted to know just how long she would still be roommates. He never really showed it, but he loved having her as a roommate. She was fun to be around: having late-night talks and always being open to trying new recipes he's made. But most importantly, (y/n) reminded him of home.

(Y/n) and him had known each other since middle school, the three of you; (y/n), him, and Atsumu, being close even throughout high school and into college. He didn't want that to end. He didn't want to lose her as his roommate.

He walked into the small kitchen, heating up some water and pulling out your favorite ground coffee blend putting four spoonfuls into the coffee filter above the shared pour-over. Watching the dark brown drips of coffee collect at the bottom of the glass made his mind race even more.

Normally, he would have asked the question causing the two of you to laugh. Normally, he would forget he even asked after a few moments and continue on with his day. Normally, he wouldn't be scared to hear your answer. But letting what was supposed to be a simple joke bother him, wasn't normal at all. "What has gotten into me?" he thought to himself. But the sound of your soft footsteps closing in on him broke him out of his thoughts.

"Are you making coffee?" her soft voice asked. Osamu looked back to see (y/n) dressed in a pair of black sweatpants and a white short-sleeved crop top.

All he could offer her was a simple nod. But he knew her all too well. He knew that she had picked up on his odd behavior as she crept up behind him wrapping your arms around his waist, resting her head against his back.

"Wanna talk about it?" was all it took for the tears collecting in his eyes to fall. The hot tears slowly slipped from his eyes to his cheeks, then down onto the countertop which he stood over.

He felt (y/n)'s arms tighten around him and her soft voice letting him know that she was there for him. Finally, he spun around, wrapping his arms around her figure and burning his head into your hair.

"I don't want ta lose ya." he managed to choke out.

"You're not ever gonna lose me 'Samu. I promise."

After a few moments, his tears ceased and he mutters out an apology for crying on her to which she dismiss saying that it was fine. He poured you both some coffee which was now a little cold but neither of you seemed to mind as you began to drink it.

"So...what are yer plans fer today?" He inquired, not sure why he was being so awkward about it. He heard her chuckle to herself before answering.

"Rin wants me to come over so we can work on some of our projects," she responded which sent panic through his mind.

"Crap! I have a project due on Monday and I haven't even started!" He exclaimed, once again earning a laugh from her.

"Oh quit laughin'. I know fer a fact that ya did the same thing last week."

"I did not!"

"Did too! Ya were up till 3 tryin' ta finish it. And ya forced me ta make ya dinner and more coffee. At 3 am!" Now both of you were laughing hysterically as you both recall the event that did in fact happen.

Forbidden Desire [Suna.R x fem!reader x Kita.S]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें