𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ~ 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞

*𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ( 𝟙𝟟𝟘𝟘 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤)*

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

[𝒮𝓊𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱]

♥*♡∞:。.。♥*♡∞:。.。

"I love you too baby"

Those were the words Suna heard outside (y/n)'s door. He was going to say goodbye and thank her for letting him stay over but she seemed to be occupied.

It had been a couple days since he stayed over and he still hadn't gotten the chance to thank her yet. He was sat in his Wednesday morning lecture. One that (y/n) had yet to show up to. It was normal for her to be a bit late, but he was getting impatient.

The sound of a door opening interrupted the lecture and there she was dressed in a black balloon sleeved sweater, a black and white plaid mini skirt, and black velvet thigh high boots.

"Running a bit late today aren't we Ms. (l/n)." Said the professor. "See me after class please."  Rin chuckled seeing the scowl grow on her face.

"Ugh! He's such a prick!" She whisper shouted as taking a seat next to him.

"Tell me about it. He wanted to see me after class too." He responded, leaning closer to her ear to speak. His words were quickly met with a light slap to his bicep.

"Why the hell were you laughing at me then?"

"'Cause, you look funny when you're mad."

"I think you mean intimidating."

"I said what I said." He deadpanned.

"Such an ass." She said, laughing just a bit. "So what do you think he wants."

"No idea. Maybe a threesome." Suna said, eyes meeting yours.

"Anything to get my grade up." At this both of you laughed causing some people close by to look at you.

"I don't think he's your type (y/n)."

"What, you don't think I'm into old wrinkly men with a stick up their ass? That's harsh Rin." A pout forming on your lips.

"No I think you're more suited to extremely handsome men who have a sense of humor and have know you for a very long time." He said, tilting his head back. He wait for her response but it didn't come. There was no quick witted response falling from her lips.

"Fuck, I shouldn't have said that." He cursed in his head. What was he thinking. "Does she think I'm talking about myself? I mean it could totally be Kita.Ugh no! I don't want it to be Kita." He internally groaned. He seriously needed to start thinking a bit more about what he said around her.

"I think you're right." She said calmly.

A wave of relief washed over his body which was very short lived.

Sometimes it was very hard for Suna to read (y/n). Like now for instance. He wasn't sure if she thought he was being funny or if he meant it. Hell, he didn't even know how to take his own comment. He decided it was probably best to stop talking and just focus on class before he said more things that he probably shouldn't say.