Chapter 1

A/n: please read the introduction before reading!

   Time slowly passes by as I continue contemplating on why he left me here. This awful, forsaken building that would torture me for 5 long years. He gave me to these awful people without a blink of an eye.

   Yet, here he is standing right in front of me. Interrogating me for the 2nd, maybe 5th time in my life. This man who stands in front of me is not only the man who saved me but also the man who sent me to my torture.

    He said he cared for me but that was a lie. Just like he thinks everything I say is a lie. I'm just a liar in his eyes now, I'm not the intelligent, blonde headed, bright blue eyed girl anymore. I'm a Liar.

   Last time he saw me was 5 years ago when he left me with Mrs.Davis for the final time. No one wanted me anymore because every family I ever went to something bad happened to them.

   I felt as if I was cursed! I was different then other kids. I skipped grades because of my intelligence. When I was 5 I was reading Romeo and Juliet fluently.  The worst part of the curse was I never got to stay with a foster family. They always ended up giving me up or at least what the agent told me.

   I knew he was lying. Some kind of harm fell onto them. I heard the rumors in the town that I was dangerous and deadly. Finally after 5 years it stopped until 2 days ago. That's why he is here interrogating me. He believes the rumors that the townsfolk and Mrs. Davis' starts are true. I'm dangerous, deadly, and a burden to anyone who owns me.

    I am Madeline Diana Davis and I'm the plague of this story.

A/n: Please tell me how I did with this chapter! And who do you think Madeline is talking about?