Chapter 11

I was woken up by Reid shaking me.

    "What is it? I'm tired" I say very groggy.

    "How are you tired? you slept 18 hours Madeline! Also they have found another body." I shot up at the last sentence. If only Morgan would have let me die.

    I hurry up, get out of bed and rush out the door. Reid was ahead and was leading me to the scene. I knew he was tired but he didn't want to sleep because he knew I could be killed at any moment.

   I see Hotch waiting for us in the kitchen. I looked over when we arrived and saw an 11 year old girl laying on the ground. I remember her as a very sweet girl to everyone except me. I remember a time she 'accidentally' spilled food in my bookbag in the dining hall. My book bag reeked for weeks no matter how many times I washed it.

   JJ must have noticed me staring and walked up to me.

    "Hey, Are you ok?" JJ asks while snapping me out of my not so good memories.

    "Yeah, just reliving some memories." I say while JJ just nods her head and walks with me to the team.

   "Madeline, Please fill me in." Hotch said.

   "Madison Franklin, 11, same as the others, Killed by a shot to the head. Found at 10:01 by Rossi." I say with no emotion. The team must have seen my lack of care because Rossi pulled me aside while the rest continued on. 

   "What is going on with you kid? First you run in the street in front of a bus and now you give no care in the world." Rossi said sternly but concerned.

    "I'm tired of all of this Rossi. I'm tired of people dying because of me. I'm just so tired of all of this. I just want to have a time where I don't have to worry about any of this anymore. I just want to be happy. " I say tearing up.

     "Oh kid." He says pulling me in while hugging me. I continue to cry. I feel like a crybaby but I know that it's because I went through a lot in my life.

     After a while me and Rossi went to eat but we were interrupted. They found another body. We rushed back to prison and Rossi may have run a few red lights and kept saying they won't arrest him or pull him over because he was Italian but that's beside the point.

   "Don't ask why we were eating at McDonald's at midnight" I said to Morgan right before he asked as we walked through the door.

   "Ok so Madeline filled me in on the way here. So I'm gonna tell you guys about the girl" Reid said so I could continue eating our food.

    "Michelle Adams, 13 year old straight 'A', well behaved, Blonde haired, blue eyed girl who was found at 12:57am with stab and gunshot wounds. No family information according to Madeline." Reid says slightly fast.

    "Guys, the murders are getting closer together. The unsub is putting less time between the kills. Maybe he feels cornered?" I say out of nowhere but everyone agrees.

     We continued talking about possibilities until we got another call. This time the call was different. We rushed down the corridor to section 17. We found 2 bodies. One was found in the section bathroom with a slit on the throat while the other was smothered and suffocated in her own bed.

    The team was waking and escorting people out of the rooms while me and Reid examined the bodies. When they were done I knew what Hotch was gonna ask so I began to speak.

     "Cassandra Henry and Olivia Church" I said pointing in the direction of the body to whom the name belonged to. "Both have the same looks and wits as the others. Cassandra, 14, was slit to the throat, while Olivia, 12, was suffocated." I say quickly.