Chapter 28

"Jack, get me a piece of paper out of the car quickly. Don't start it. It might have an explosive in it as well." I said quickly. I had to check and see if the code was right. I got the pictures and put them in the envelope. Put the envelope in your pocket.

       While waiting for Jack to find paper I called the bomb squad.

    "Hello, I need there to be several bomb squad members to go to several locations. There is a threat. " I said.

   "Yes, may I ask who this is?"

    "This is Agent Madeline Reid. There was a bombing at my current location and our car is a possible bomb threat. I will also need you to go to all of my teams houses and cars to make sure there is no bombs please." I said. As Jack arrived I gave them the locations of the houses and where the cars should be.

    "Ok thank you!" I said hanging up.

    "Bomb squad is on the way. Thank you." I said taking the paper from his hands.

    I began writing the code on the paper, "MLD BLFMTVHG GL WVZGSS DROO XLNV. GSV KOZTFV RH FMHGLKKZYOV, ZMW RG'H ZOO BIFI VZFOG. HGZIGRMT ZG GDL GSVM TLRMT GL ILHHR. YVGGVI TREV GSVN Z DZIMRMT FMORPV TRWVLM ZMW DROORZN. DSL PMLDH GSV MVCG GRNV BLF DROO HVV GSVN. CLCL. -GSV QZXPHLMH"

    Once I translated it in my mind, I immediately called Hotch. Jack started to pull his gun out after seeing my worried face. Just as the bomb squad arrived our car exploded. Throwing us and the squad to the ground.

    "Maddie? Jack? What was that noise?"

    "Hotch, get your kids and get the team to the BAU. Take public transport and don't go into your house. Call the rest of the team. Were under attack. I'll explain once we are there." I yelled.

   "Did you tell Henry yet?" Hotch asked.

   "No, cause I have been pretty occupied with other things right now Hotch." I yelled into the phone.

    We hitched a ride on the bomb squad car and made our way to the BAU. We were under lock down after we arrived. I brought the Smiths to stay with Morgan's wife and son Hank in the office area. The kids were with Spencer and Penelope. I brought Henry up to Hotch's office where we were gonna break the news to him.

   "Henry, sit down please." Hotch said. At the moment there were only 5 other people in the room other than Henry. There was me, Hotch, Jack, Rossi, and Prentiss.

    "What's going on? Why are we under lockdown? Where is my parents? Where is my brother? Spencer what is going on?" Henry said.

   "Right now we are not fully sure what's going on. All we know is we're being threatened. Your brother is with Penelope." Reid spoke. Not mentioning a word of JJ or Will.

    "Spencer, I know there is something wrong. What happened to my parents?" We were all trying to avoid the question but we all know we can't.

    "Your brother called your mother this morning. She is fine physically but mentally I'm not sure." I said.

    "And my father?" Henry asked. We all looked at each other. We knew Dad was the best person to say this. I nodded at him to speak.

    "Your brother called your mother telling her that your father wasn't waking up. He was lying on the floor. Henry, Your father was murdered." Reid spoke.

   Tears began to fall from Henry's eyes. He tried to run but I embraced him in a hug.

   "Im so-" I began to apologize but he pushed me away.

    "You were right, Madeline. If you get too close your plague takes over. Look what you have done. You killed my father!!! Why would you do that? I HATE YOU!" he yelled. He tried to run but Reid embraced him this time.

    This time I ran. I had no one to stop me. I ran and saw the team notice me running.

   "Maddie, where are you going?" I heard Morgan yell.

   I ran faster than Jack. I pulled the emergency gate down and locked it before he could reach me.

   "Madeline, Don't do this." I heard him yell.

   "I love you." I yelled. I took the stairs and ran to the lobby of the building. I hit the lockout button and then ran out the door before it locked.

   Once outside I ran to one of my foster homes. I ran as fast as I could to the entrance of the house. I burst through the door. I heard someone else in the house. This house used to be abandoned. I reached for my gun but realized I left it at the office.

   Next thing I know I feel a piercing pain in my abdomen. A pain I never felt before. Being stabbed. I have been cut so many times but this feeling was so new. I felt the world growing dark.

    Finally I could stop being a burden to others. I was gonna be free. I would finally meet Gideon. I could meet Haley Hotchner. I finally got to see my foster parents again. I get to see Rossi's wife.

    Next thing I know everything was black.

A/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! If you celebrate, then what did you get for christmas?? If you dont celebrate then i hope you have an amazing day!! Love yall! Dont forget to share and vote on this story!! More chapters will be coming I'm hoping for 10-12 posted today as your guys Christmas gift from me!!