Chapter 13

⚠️TW chapter//: I have it marked where it starts and it doesn't end so just skip to author note⚠️

*1 month has past*

    *Ding* The elevator opened and I walked to the entrance of the BAU. I've officially started my first day of being an agent. I filled the papers out and did the training I was allowed to do. I was so excited to start and work alongside my new family.

   I walk in and see my dad with the other agents and some of the BAU, but I don't see Rossi. He was gonna be there as a witness when I signed my last paper to become an agent.

   "Hey Dad," I said to Reid who was talking to JJ, "where is Rossi? and are you sure you don't want to come?"

    "Ummm I'm not sure I haven't seen him in 30 minutes and 42 seconds and I'm for sure. If you're capable of being an agent then you can sign the official papers without me. I'm gonna be able to see everything else you get to do in the field." He said while smiling. I knew he was proud of me. JJ and Reid both gave me a hug and I decided to go up to Strauss's office. Instant regret.

    As I got up to her office I heard some racket so I thought someone had gotten in and was hurting Strauss. So I got my taser out since I'm too young to own a gun, but I'm very good at shooting if I must add.

    I walked in, taser in hand, and I screeched. I instantly turned and shook my head. Why did I decide to walk up now? why?

    "Madeline, right you're supposed to be here at this time, umm time does fly." Strauss said, probably buttoning her shirt back up.

    I turned around hoping Strauss put her shirt back on. I looked over and saw Rossi fixing his tie and Strauss fixing her hair. Ughhh I will never get that image out of my head.

     "Let's get this over with before you guys have another session." I say with disgust as I shiver as the image pops back in my mind. Rossi chuckles as he slightly blushes, while Strauss turns blood red.

      After I signed it and started my way out, I stopped at the door, and turned around, "Oh by the there is a lock on the door for a reason, I recommend you use it before another make out session. Please and Thanks." I say while shutting it, then I reopen it.

     "Also Rossi you have a little something right there" I say to Rossi pointing to his chin and cheek covered in lipstick. He hurried over and looked in the mirror while I scurried out the door and down to the rest of the team.

    "So how did it go? Oh and I turned in those DNA tests so you can find out who your bio parents are" Derek asked curiously.

     "It felt surreal, except when I walked in on Strauss and Rossi having a make out session. Also thank you so much, Derek" The team laughs and congratulates me.

     I then get a call from a number I haven't heard from in a long time. I didn't want to talk to him, but I had to. So, I excused myself.

⚠️TRIGGER STARTS HERE⚠️

   "Hello?" I answered the phone with a shaky voice.

    "Meet me at your house in less than 30 or else." he said, hanging up the phone.

   "Hey dad, I'm not feeling well. Can I go home and get some meds?" I asked, im very good at lying. He agreed and I headed home.

    I started to see him. He was pacing back and forth angry. I walked up to him and he harshly grabbed my arm and pulled me inside toward the elevator. Sadly no one was here. He made me show him where my apartment is. Second floor. Room 23.

   When we got there he threw me to the ground. He walked up to me after slamming the door. I flinched. I refused to look him in the eye.

    "YOU STUPID BRAT! YOUR RUINED MY FAMILY! YOU CAUSED ME AND MY SISTER TO GO INTO FOSTER CARE. ALL YOU DO IS CARE FOR YOURSELF AND YOU BURDEN EVERYONE. LOOK YOUR DOING IT NOW TO YOUR 'NEW' DADDY! I HOPE HE ENDS UP DEAD JUST LIKE THE REST, YOU MOTHER FREAKING BRAT." He said while kicking and beating me senseless. Tears streamed down my face. I thought I was free from this.

   "Adam, I-i didn't-mean to. I promise." I said crying.

   "SHUT UP AND STOP CRYING!" He shouted. I flinched.

   "Take your clothes off!" he said somewhat calmly.

    "No!" I said knowing what he was gonna do to me again.

   "NO? YOUR GONNA REGRET THAT!" He said chasing me into the bathroom and locking the door.

   He proceeded to take my clothes off while holding me down. He trailed kisses all over my body. He proceeded to hurt me. He turned a beautiful day into a gray one.

   He raped me.

⚠️Trigger ends⚠️

A/n: sorry this got so sad but it's so important for an upcoming scene Im planning on writing. Please tell me your opinions. Half my school is already quarantined or has Covid so that's fun but yeah. Hope everyone has an amazing weekend.