Chapter 25

"JACK" I yelled.

    I tried my best to run to the building, to run to Jack but I was being held back by Morgan's tight grip around my waist. I began to fight him to get out of his grip. Reid was trying to calm me and JJ and Prentiss tried to help restrain me but it didn't help.

   The tears began to fall and the pain began to accelerate by the second. Jack, the love of my life. My king, My knight in shining armor was gone. The man who literally helped me through the worst times of my life.

   I collapsed in Morgan's arms. I look at Hotch being held back by Rossi and some SWAT members. His face was stained with tears and more fell from his eyes.

   I got up and hugged him. He calmed down as he hugged me back. The one thing we both cared about so much was gone with a snap of our fingers. Just like dust in the wind. (a/n: hehe the blip)

   Firefighters were responding to the scene. I prayed this was just a dream but I knew this was reality. He was gone, the only person I truly loved romantically is gone.

   I began to run. I was gonna run around the whole building to make sure that he didn't sneak out another entrance. But as soon as I rounded the last corner I lost hope yet again. He was gone.

   I walked to the team. Dreading the moment when he was confirmed dead. I thought about what our future would have been like. The thought of the future gave me a pinch of hope.

  "Jack?" I heard someone ponder. I looked up and turned toward a teenager. A boy about my age walked out of the building.

  "Jack!" I yelled!

   I didn't care about secrets anymore. I didn't care about anyone finding out. All I cared about was the fact that he survived! He is alive!

   I ran to him as quickly as I could. I embraced him and gave him a long passionate kiss. I heard the team gasp at the sight of us kissing.

   "So much for them not dating." I heard Morgan say.

  We laughed and broke apart from the kiss. I punched him angrily.

   "Don't do that to me again! I mean it! I was really worried!" I yelled.

   "I will try my best not to!" Jack said

   "I can't believe I got that on video!" I heard Prentiss say. We turned to the team to see our dads looking very angry and the rest of the team looking at us in glee.

   "You recorded that?" Both parents and the couple said in unison.

   "Yep and wait until Garcia sees this." Prentiss said teasingly

   "Oh gosh we're gonna get the biggest and tightest bear hug yet." Jack said.

   "Get in the car you two." Hotch said sternly. We did not disobey.

   The ride to the BAU was long and quiet. The tension in the car was unfathomable. Rossi refused to look at us and our parents were obviously angry for some reason.

   All I knew was things are about to get ugly.

A/n: The team found out about them!! What do you think is gonna happen next? Will they break up because Hotch and Reid make them? Will they stay together? Will their relationship continue to be secret? Read the next chapter to find out!!

Please vote and share this story with your Crime or Criminal Minds loving friends or family!! Love yall <3