DISCLAIMER

HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING THIS PART!!

This book is going to be very choppy and have plot holes and its supposed to be like that.

You may ask why it's gonna be choppy and I will give you an answer to that.

This series isn't going to be happening like it would be going through episode after episode.

It's gonna be spread out as if it was in the actual series, not everything is gonna be happening after another.

I'm making this as if there are crimes going on in between but I'm not writing about the crimes. I plan on making an updated version with more of my ideas or with more POVs other than Madeline but I more likely won't.

The first few chapters are gonna be like episodes when they are "to be continued" or "Pt1 and PT2".

There will be several chapters that will be what I would consider being a whole episode, but others will be what I consider like those beginning or end parts of episodes when the characters are with their families or their all together doing karaoke or giving a backstory on something.

So do not stop reading this because it's choppy! it's supposed to be!

Thanks for reading this and if you share my story with anyone make sure they read this.

PLEASE READ: 

I JUST REALIZED I WROTE THIS AND STRAUSS IS DEAD SO I NEED YOU GUYS TO PRETEND STRAUSS IS CRUZ'S SECRETARY PLEASE AND THANK YOU

IM ALSO IN THE EDITING PROCESS SO THERE WILL BE A LOT OF MESSY PARTS IN THIS SO SORRY 

ALSO SORRY THE BEGINNING CHAPTERS SUCK, IM NEW AT WRITING THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK

UPDATE: AS OF JUNE 7 2022, IM STARTING THE PROCESS OF EDITING AND REWRITING OF THIS STORY. ILL BE ADDING SCENES AND CHARACTERS AS WELL! STAY TUNED FOR UPDATED VERSION OF THE AGENTS SECRET DAUGHTER!