Fun times

I started Bungo Stray Dogs and it's actually really good! Have any of you seen the Demon Slayer movie? If not I highly recommend it!

Alsoooooo my mom is finally home!!!

Soft, yet delicate music echos throughout the arena. Two males dancing with nothing but passion on the stage, the lights from above sending off a blue hue to match the message trying to be delivered. Everyone was in awe, jaws slack with their eyes blown wide. This has by far been the best performance of the night, captivating the audience.

Jungkook could see the sweat gleam on his best friends forehead, the way his chest heaved showing just how hard he was dancing. Wooyoung wasn't any better, his hair now damp now sticking to his forehead. Jongho strongly gripping the sleeve of his brothers shirt when he watches Jimin lift Wooyoung, spinning slowly before lowering him.

"They're amazing." Jongho whispers, not realizing he said that until his brother answers him. "They really are, aren't they?"

When the performance ends the brothers on stage are shocked by how loud everyone is cheering for them, roses being thrown on to the stage causing their eyes to widen. The screams that draw their attention though are their best friends, the two trying their best to be heard over everyone else there.

Jungkook let's out a squeak when his brother Yanks him out of the room, running to backstage to congratulate them personally. A giggle fleas their lips while they run down the hall, smiling brightly when they see their best friends running to them.

"You guys were amazing out there! You're going to win, I'm positive about that." Jimin smiles softly af Jungkook, pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"I know I'm sweating like a pig and everything, but please just hug me." Jimin keeps his voice soft, closing his eyes as he breaths in the comfort that Jungkooks perfume offers. A soft sigh leaves Jimins plump lips when his best friend begins to rub his back, pulling him closer in the process.

When they separate they turn towards the younger two, smiles spreading on their lips when they see the pair kissing each other softly. They exchange a smile before Jungkook and Jongho have to return to their seats so the ceremony can continue, the siblings cheering the loudest when Jimin and Wooyoung win first place.

(Time skip)

Months pass by, Jungkook and Jongho busy helping their father around the shop, school, and going to visit their friends in the mansion. Jimin and Wooyoung have more time on their hands, their parents going away on a business trip to Italy for the next few months so they decided to help their best friends dad.

One night when they were all having dinner together Mr. Jeon dropped some surprising news on them, informing them that he met someone at the coffee shop he always goes to before and after work.  Explaining that the boys were away on vacation, as they have told their parents, that him and this mystery girl have gone on multiple dates.

All four boys were beaming, years and years after his wife's passing he's finally putting himself out there to get romantically invested into a relationship. Jungkooks cheeks began to hurt from how much he was smiling, feeling Jimin squeeze his thigh as he shook with happiness. The younger boys weren't any better, practically bouncing in their seats as they listen to every encounter Mr. Jeon has had with her.

They found out that her name was Elizabeth Howard, working as a publisher for a popular magazine. Jimin and Wooyoung recognized her name, seeing it on the magazine the read weekly about famous dance groups, idols and even college students who were chasing after their dreams to be professionals just like them.

(A week later)

Jungkook smiles as he walks up the steps of the mansion, pushing open the door quietly. When he steps inside he noticed Jin sitting on the stairs that lead to the second floor, a book in hand.

"Hello Jungkook, I hope you are all doing well." His voice is smooth and soothing, a smile gracing his lips when he sees the rest of the group entering the mansion. Jimin and Wooyoung state they have something to announce at dinner, visibly shaking with excitement.

" Your bond removal is soon as well Wooyoung, are you mentally prepared for that?" Jin gets a smile and nod in return, the elder warlock smiling softly as he glaces at the way Jongho looks at his partner with nothing but love.

Hours fly by with the group catching up with everyone, dinner coming quickly as time passes by. When dinner is served Taehyung pulls his mates chair out for him, placing a gentle kiss on his temple before he sits.

"So what's this exciting news you wanted to share with us?" Yoongi questions, passing Jimin a glass of water.

"Woo and I got an interview with Dancing Weekly! They're a popular magazine that interview idols, professional dancers and college students! The only reason we got the interview is because Jungkook and Jongho personally know one of the editors since their dad is dating her."

"That's not true! All we did was show her the tape of yours and Woos performance at the competition, that y'all won first place at!" Jungkook states, beaming at his best friend.

The table erupts in cheers for the Park brothers, the two blushing and smiling as the King calls for a celebration. The rest of the night went smoothly, the four deciding to stay the night at the castle instead of returning home for the night.

This night couldn't have gone any better.