XIII

New chapterrrrrrr

I hope y'all enjoy it!! I love y'all!! 💜💜

Also question of the day!

What song do you listen to if you're sad?

My answer-- either Sunrise by Ateez or Magic shop by BTS

"What are you going to do when you see Jongho?" Jungkook asked, his voice barely above a whisper, his gaze flickering back and forth from Taehyung and the sidewalk.

Sighing heavily Taehyung stops in his tracks, grabbing his lovers wrist to turn him around to face him. "I'm not going to hurt him if that's what you're wondering- okay no I might hurt him. I'm not going to kill him. He hurt someone I love and care for, I understand he is your brother and you don't want to see him hurt. But what he is doing, knowing damn well what will happen to Yeosang is unforgivable."

"I understand that Tae I really do... Yes I'd rather not see him hurt because aside from my father he is all I have left family wise, I have watched over and protected him after our mom died."

Taehyung frowned when he heard about his mates mother, when Taehyung asked about his parents Jungkook wouldn't really speak much about them. He wasn't ashamed, no far from that in fact. He didn't like the pain that came with the memories of his mom, or the guilty feeling of leaving his dad.

"Okay poppet, I'll try my best to stay calm for you."

🌹🌹

After an hour or so of walking they finally reached the apartment complex in which Jongho lived in, their moods did lighten a bit when Taehyung got on the elevator.

Upon reaching the designated floor Jungkook steps out first, heaving a deep sigh before walking up to his brothers apartment. The Doe-eyed male shakes his head of any negative thoughts before knocking on the door.

(Back at the Kingdom)

Wooyoung frowns as he wipes away the delicate fairies tears, his heart aching in pain for Yeosang. His brother on the other side of the room helping Namjoon flip through books upon books, Jimin wanted to help Yeosang as much as he possibly could. He knows if he were in his position he would want Yeosang there for him.

San curses as he walks slowly into the room with a bowl of water trying his best to not spill any, he has a few rags draped across his arms to soak.

"It's going to be okay Sangie, you're going to be just fine-"

"What if I'm not Sannie? What if I di-"

"Do not talk like that, you're going to be fine. The King and Queen will find Jongho and bring him back here, and then all the pain will go away." Yeosang weakly shakes his head at the mention of his mates name, gasping when a new wave of pain rakes through his body.

"I-I" fat tears roll down his flushed cheeks, looking to the side he notices everyone looking at his with tears lining the cheeks as well.

"H-Hurts- AH!" Yeosangs voice cracks when he feels agonizing pain course through his wings, his back arching off the table in hopes of releaving the pressure.

Yoongi darts forward, lifting Yeosang up and cradling him in his arms. Silently crying as the fairy they have all grown to love slowly does in front of them, "Stay strong for us Sangie. Please, we can't lose you..."

🌹🌹

Jungkook gives up on knocking when no one answers the door, Taehyung gently moving him out of the way before kicking the door down in anger. His patients are increasingly thin, having to track down a human boy for being this selfish.

Jungkook let's his jaw hang slack as he watches his lover straighten out his suit jacket before waltzing in like he owns the place, it takes a second for Jungkook to react before he chases after him watching his mate go directly to his brothers room.

That's when he hears it. Cries of pain echoing through out the hall.

A sob leaves Jungkooks lips when he sees the state his little brother is in, curled up into a ball while he clutches a hand over his chest.

"Jongho..."

"H-Hyung." Jungkook rushes to his side, carefully turning him over so he can see his face, "M-Make it s-s-stop."

"Tae do something! Please!"

"We need to take him back, Namjoon will fix this."

Did I mean for this chapter to be hella short? No, not one bit.

Am I going to make it up to you guys with the chapter after this one that will be hella long? Yes, yes I will.

Also I'm sorry for the cliffhanger.. So much is about to happen!!