Chapter VI (M)

Ignore. Any. Errors. Figured since I had this saved for a while I would finally post it 😅 anyways enjoy!

Jungkook is seated in Taehyungs lap, grinding down roughly as he continues to leave marks down the older males neck wanting to please him as much as he could.

"Such a good boy for me." Taehyungs voice is deep and rough as he whispers into his ear sending shivers down his spine in the process.

Jungkook whimpers, after weeks of waiting for the okay from the head healer of the kingdom they were finally told Jungkook could participate in sexual activities. Those weeks of waiting was pure torture for both of them, being told not to touch Jungkook was torture.

Taehyung groans before he lifts Jungkooks shirt revealing his perky round bottom, his pants were discarded previously when he was prepped.

All Jungkook could do is whimper in response, his cheeks flushes as he watches Taehyung undo his own pants. Jungkook moves back so the King can push his pants and boxers down enough for his hard cock to spring up, slapping against his stomach.

"Come one baby, ride it."

Not having to be told twice he is quick to raise up on his knees while grabbing Taehyungs hard length into his hand, lining it up with his entrance. Being the needy boy he is he sinks down on him quickly, taking him in completely while letting needy whines and whimpers pass his lips.

"Fuck baby~" he moans out as Jungkook starts to slowly move up and down on his shaft, little moans leaving his perfectly swollen and red lips as he gradually increases his pace.

Taehyung grips his hips tightly as he guides him up and down at a faster pace, adjusting his hips to hit a certain spot inside of the smaller male. He wants nothing more to wreck him completely, it was no surprise that Jungkook was his favorite. Out of all the companions the King has kept, Jungkook was the most obedient out of them all. He craved the smallers blood and body more than he has with anyone else in the past.

"T-there Master! Please don't stop!" Jungkook all but screams out as he feels Taehyungs hard member crash into his prostate.

Smirking Taehyung flips them to where Jungkook is caged underneath him, moaning out desperately as Taehyung abuses his prostate with every single thrust. "So good for me~" his deep and raspy voice causes Jungkooks member to twitch, since the beginning it was noticeable that Taehyungs voice did things to him. He wouldn't deny it if you asked him, he may be embarrassed slightly of the fact he turned into a little cock slut for the King, but he wasn't going to deny how the King made him feel in the bedroom.

"Ah M-Master!"

Jungkook could feel his high approaching quickly wrapping his legs around Taehyungs waist to bring him closer to him, he started to clench around the older trying his best to hold his orgasm back. Hearing Taehyung grunting wasn't helping his situation either.

"Already close baby? Cum for me~" Taehyung commands, as soon as those words leave his mouth Jungkooks back arches as he cums all over his abdomen. He begins to unknowingly whine at the overstimulation he's receiving as Taehyung begins to thrust harder and at an animalistic pace, wanting to reach his own high to fill up the younger male.

"Gonna come in you baby!" He growls into Jungkooks ear, "Please fill me up Master!"

With one final hard thrust Taehyung releases inside him, shallowly thrusting as he comes down from his high. When they've both calmed down he reaches over the the bedside table, grabbing the glass of water he set aside for the smaller. Jungkook accepts it happily, chugging the contents in the glass quickly before it's set back on the table.

"That was amazing~"

Jungkook is quick to agree with him, after waiting nearly a month for his back to heal properly with the aid of potions from the head healer, this was probably the best sex they've had thus far. Jungkook sighs deeply as he cuddles into Taehyungs broad chest, deeply inhaling his musky scent as he drifts off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung!" Jongho yells out as he crashes into his brother, Jungkook is quick to wrap his arms around the younger smiling as he does so. Pulling away Jungkook freezes as he eyes Jonghos neck, a stern look set on his soft, delicate features.

"Who did that?" He asks as he points to the purple blotch on his brother neck, his tone harsh as he stares his brother down.

"I-I... it was that fairy boy Hyung..."

"That fairy has been told on multiple occasions that none of you are to be touched, did you want this to happen Jongie?" His brother lowers gaze to the ground, a light pink hugh dusting over his cheeks.

"I'll take that as a yes, are you interested in him?" Jongho nods shyly, his gaze coming up to meet his brothers. Jungkook offers him a small smiles, kissing the crown of his head before speaking.

"I'll speak to the King, I'll see if I can do something about you and Yeosang. If you're interested in him then I'm not going to stop you bubba."

"Thank you Hyung! You're the best." Jungkook smiles brightly, questioning his brother about him and Yeosang.