Chapter II (M)

Lmao this chapter suckssssss

Kim Taehyung drums his fingers against the dinner table as his gazed is fixed on the four new comers that were brought to him, he wasn't pleased that his meal was interrupted at all. His brother, Kim Yoongi sits beside him, one of his fingers tracing the rim of his glass of wine looking rather bored.

"Who are they?" Jungkook feels a shiver run down his spine at the deepness of the voice coming from the dark haired male in front of him, he sees the mans icee blue eyes rake over his body slowly before locking eyes with him.

"They were trespassing in the mansion your highness." The voice of the man who tied his hands behind his back quivers slightly.

"Impossible, the spell set on that mansion can't be broke through by any mortal unless my brother or I bring them in personally." Jungkook curses himself mentally for how his body reacts to the strangers voice, he swears he feels his legs trembling slightly.

"Names?" The silver haired male speaks up, his black suit setting against his pail skin exquisitely as his green eyes stand out behind his bangs.

Jungkook is nudged from behind when he doesn't say anything, "J-Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook sirs."

"Park J-Jimin.."

"Jeon Jongho."

"P-Park Woo-Wooyoung.."

Then men in front of them nod their heads, whispering to one another before standing. The dark haired male slowly walks around the table, stopping once he's in front of Jungkook. He's definitely taller than Jungkook, his ice cold hand makes contact with Jungkooks chin, turning his head side to side as if he's inspecting him.

"I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. I'm the king here, how old are you Jungkook?"

"22 sir-"

"Call me Taehyung." He interrupts, sliding a finger down the side of the smallers neck. "You smell divine darling~"

Jungkooks head snaps to the side when he heads a whimper leave Jimins lips, he feels his blood boil when he sees the silver hair male digging his finger nail into the side of Jimins neck. A small trail of blood trickling down the side of his neck as he does so.

"Don't-"

"Shh~" Taehyung whispers, pressing his lips to his ears. "Let Yoongi do what he wants to the boy."

Jungkooks eyes travel to his brother and Wooyoung, his anger rising when he sees two unknown men un-buttoning their shirts. "Get your hands off them!"

Jungkook whimpers when he feels the warmth of Taehyungs mouth on the crook of his neck, his eyes widening when he feels something sharp glide across olive complected skin. "And why should they?"

"They're family, leave all of them alone. If you want to hurt anyone hurt me, please let my brother and friends go." Taehyungs deep chuckle feels up the room, Jungkook gasp when he steps back. The sharp item that glided across his skin were none other than Taehyungs fangs, "How about this doll, you will be my play thing. The other three will share a room with you so you know exactly what's happening to them, well when you're there at least."

"Will they be harmed if I agree?" Taehyung raises his hand, tapping his fingers against his chin, "Not unless they break the rules, which are fairly simple. 1) don't piss me off, 2) don't try to escape, really there's no way out. 3) you will not and I mean don't you dare disobey me because if you do... they get punished for it~"