Memories

So so soooo sorry this took so long to get out! Life decided to hit me with some stuff and I have to drive almost 2 hours to take my mom to schedule her surgery

Also hiiiiii I love you 👉🏻👈🏻💜💙

On another note... Recommend me animes!!

"Alright," Jin sighs out, wiping his hands free of the built up sweat before exhaling deeply, "All we can do right now is wait."

"Baby, why don't you tell us some stories from your childhood? It will help pass the time." Taehyung suggests, his cold hands cupping his lovers face as he plants a light kiss the his nose.

"When we were younger and our mom was still alive we would always go take late night drives every Saturday, we weren't driving anywhere in particular we just enjoyed doing it. Our dad would drive, blasting the radio so all four of us could scream the lyrics of the songs we knew." Jungkook lets a little giggle slip past his chapped lips, gripping his brothers hand as he runs his fingers through his dark and damp locks.

"I remember when Jongho came home from school one day, all happy and proud of himself bragging about how he saved someone. When we asked him he told us he saved Wooyoung."

Flashback

Jongho smiles happily as he looks down at the lunch his parents packed him, licking his lips in anticipation while he picked up his fork. Before he can get a bite he hears a little boy gasp sharply, a group of boys laughing soon following. When he turned around to sew what was happening Jonghos jaw fell slack, a small boy was surrounded by a group of boys completly drench in milk.

"Hey!" Jongho calls out without thinking, stomping over to the group remembering what his brother and parents would tell him "Any time you see someone getting picked on or bullied try to stop it by getting a teacher or standing between them and save them" His mother said with a soft voice.

"Oh hey Jongho! Is it okay if I come over and play today?" Bully 1 asks with a smile on his face.

"No. I don't want to be friends with people like you, you don't need to be so mean to...?" Jongho pauses, looking back at the trembling boy.

"Wooyoung-"

"Wooyoung! Better yet I'll be friends with him and ask my mom and dad if he can have a sleepover this weekend!" Jongho cheered watching as Wooyoungs eyes brightened at the thought of having a friend.

Before the bully can utter another word Jongho drags Wooyoung over to his table, gathering his stuff before taking Wooyoung to the teacher so he can change clothes.

(End of flashback)

"He has such a big heart, it's a shame not everyone has a heart as big as his." Jungkook whispers as he looks down at the floor.

Wooyoung smiles at the memory, cuddling up closer to his brothers chest for warmth. "I remember that day as if it were yesterday..."

"Kook?" Jimins soft voice catches his best friends attention causing him to look up, "Did you ever find out why Jongho ran like he did?"

Shaking his head Jungkook turns his attention to Namjoon, "Can you read his mind anx find out why?"

"He's in love with his best friend." A hushed voice speaks up before Namjoon can utter a word, Wooyoungs eyes widening slightly upon hearing this news.

"He has a soulmate, one that he can grow to love yes, but every single day he saw you his heart would flutter like a swarm of butterflies. You were always his top priority in life after the passing of his mother, you understood him when no one else could. All four of you grew up in a world where soulmates don't necessarily exist, yes there are people in the world who you could have a fairytale life with but soulmates like ours don't exist in your world." Seokjin sighs heavily before continuing.

"When I finally found mine I spent every waking moment with her, we even planned on starting a family. We already decided on what to name our children, planned how we could prove to our children that our home was a safe place. A place where sexuality and gender didn't matter, a place that accepted people of all race and religion as long as they weren't disrespectful about it. That all changed in the blink of an eye one day, the day I saw my wife brutally murdered before my very eyes. Don't ask how I'm still alive because I don't even know that answer."

Everyone's eyes have widened, their hearts aching for the man before them. "A few years later and I met Namjoon, I fell head over hells for him. I thought the Gods were blessing me with a new soulmate.. but I was wrong. Namjoon had told me he was still waiting for his mate and that he was so excited about it, that he couldn't wait for the day he would meet his beloved. I was blinded by my hatred for his mate, someone who i have never met yet, that I did something unforgivable. Later that night I drew up a love potion, slipping it into his morning tea so I could have him all to myself... I cannot forgive myself for what I have done in the past, nor am I looking for forgiveness. I don't even know why I'm speaking of this.."

"I'm so sorry you didn't get the chance to spend eternity with your soulmate Seokjin." Jungkook whispers out, wiping the tears that have betrayed him by streaming down his cold rosy cheeks.

"Don't be," Seokjin runs his fingers through his black locks, kneeling down in front of Jungkook with a sad smile on his face.

"Don't take him for granted, your very lucky to have your mate in your life. I'll also be sure to remind your brother of that when he wakes up. When your soulmate dies you don't get another one, I'm lucky I'm still alive even though I wish I wasn't at times."

Seokjin stands walking over to Yeosang to check on him, Yoongi by his side ready to hand him anything he might need. Jungkook giggles when he sees Yoongi glare at the wizard when he tells a horrible joke causing the fairy to laugh, "Don't encourage him Yeosang!"