XIV

Jungkook lets his tears roll down his cheeks as he watches his brother shake in Taehyungs hold, sweat dripping from his brow as his fist clench the fabric of the Kings shirt. Jongho let's out a shaker breath, tears staining his rosy cheeks as they try their best not to bring him anymore pain then what he's already dealing with.

Jongho regrets leaving, not because the pain he is going through, but the pain he has caused everyone around him. The pain he is putting Yeosang through. He hasn't the slightest idea if the fairy is feeling the same amount of pain as he is or if it's worse, he wish he never left.

A whimper leaves his lips when a new wave of pain courses through his fragile body, the King hushing him as he trues his best to reassure him that everything will be okay when he doesn't even know that himself.

Jungkook lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding when the mansion comes into view, a small smile tugging on his lips. "We're almost there bub, just hold on."

They speed their pace up, Taehyung muttering an apology when Jongho cries out in pain. Upon passing the gate Jungkook runs to open the door, holding it open for his mate to pass through with his brother darting in rifht after them.

As the walk down the hall they see Jimin pacing back and forth in front of the library entrance, running his hand through his hair before locking his eyes with Jungkook. When Jimin sees the condition Jongho is in he has to fight against tears, his hand flying to his mouth as he moves out of the way for them to enter the library.

"J-Jongho.." Wooyoung whispers out when he sees the younger being layed down on the table by Yeosang. When Wooyoung tries to walk forward to him he is stopped by San, watching as Jungkook rushes to his brothers side.

"P-Please do something!" Jungkook says, his voice wobbling, Taehyung walking up and embracing his mate kissing the crown of his head as lets his cry his eyes out into his dress shirt.

Namjoon clears his throat as he asks the three human to leave the room, not having the heart to do this in front of them. Jungkook refuses at first, tightly gripping Taehyungs shirt as he looks up at him with hopeful eyes. Sighing deeply the King shakes his head slowly, whispering to his mate that this needs to be done without any distractions.

Jimin walks up amd pulls his best friend away, his brother following them as they walk out of the library. Broken sobs leave Jungkooks lips as soon as the door shuts, cursing at how stupid his brother was being.

"W-Why did he leave? I-I can't lose him Minnie!" Jimin hushes him as he pulls him flush against his chest, letting Jungkook cry as much as he needs to.

"I can't lose him.. I already lost mom, I can't lose him..." The words that leave the broken males lips are hushed, barely above a whisper, but they don't go unheard. After those words leave his red bitten lips he feels Wooyoung wrap his arms around his tiny waste, embracing him in a tight hug as he lets the tears cascade down his cheeks anx the broken sobs leave his lips.

🌹🌹

Back inside the library everyone was rushing around, Taehyung helping Namjoon mix the ingredients while Yoongi and San fuss over the two youngest making sure they're as confortable as the can be in this rough time. There is a little thought tugging at the back of Taehyungs mind, a rational thought to call the most skilled sorcerer in all the land. He doesn't know why he is failing to do so, maybe it's the fact they don't get along well or maybe it's because he broke Namjoons heart which lead to him being casted out from Taehyungs Kingdom.

"Alright, everything's ready. Please hold them in place, we don't need them falling off the table. Also remove their shirts, I need to be able to access their chest." Namjoon instructs, heaving a deep sigh as he looks at the two youngest in the room. His heart feels heavy, even though Jongho ran away and caused this Namjoon didn't like seeing him in pain.

He didn't like seeing anyone in pain.

Namjoon walks forward, dipping his honey toned fingers into the mixture set off to the side. It's cold to the touch, he stands patiently as he watches cut open the two young mates shirts seen as they didn't want to move them around to much. Once the material is out of the way Namjoon draws a straight line across Yeosang chest, the fairy flinching slightly at the contact.

When Namjoon doesn't do the same to Jongho, San furrows his brows together in confusion. "Why are you only marking Sangie?"

"Because Jongho is human, I don't know if it will harm him or not. I don't even know if this will work.. It might kill him since this ritual is only ever done on mythical beings."

"That's a sacrifice I'm more than willing to make-" San begins but is cut off by Taehyungs deep voice, "I wonder what Wooyoung would do if he found out you said that about his best friend."

Silence drapes over them, San looking away and focusing as he tries not to think about Wooyoung finding out he was okay with his best friend possibly dying. Soon Namjoon begins to mutter the words from the book in his hand, his eyes beginning to change from the natural soft brown to a bright green color. The three vampires in the room wait patiently, looking between the two laying before them.

That's when it happenes.

A blood curdling scream breaks through the room, Jongho clenching his eyes shut as his fist ball up at his side, Namjoon moves forward placing his hand on his chest as his voice begins to raise in volume.

Sweat gathers at Jonghos brow, his bangs beginning to stick to his forehead, his screaming growing shorter as he beging to sob loudly from the pain coursing through his muscular body.

"H-Hyung!" Jongho screams out, wanting nothing but the confort his brothers embrace significantly provides for him.

Namjoon gasp as he quickly draws his hand back, stumbling slightly. "I-I can't do it... I'm not strong enough."

Taehyung nods as he walks to the library entrance yanking the doors open, his heart breaks slightly at the sight of the three hugging and crying together. "Love?"

"Tae-"

"He needs you baby, its going to be a long night." Jungkook nods, standing up quickly, before he goes inside he is stopped by his mate, a gentle kiss being placed on his forehead before he's allowed to pass.

Taehyung nods at the brothers standing in front of him, standing to the side so they can enter. The King sighs before funning a hand through his hair, stopping a maid that was walking by to ask her to fetch some food and water for the four humans.

Namjoon walks over to the King, "Call for him, he's the strongest sorcerer in all the land and we need him to do this."

I would like to know if you would like to see taekooks wedding in the future?