New Beginnings

Thank you all for being patient with me, my life is busy right now and since Christmas is right around the corner we're trying to get everything planned so everything can be scheduled. I know I don't have an update schedule but I'll try to make one!

I love all of you and I hope you're all doing good and are healthy!!

Alsooooooo bruhhhhhhhhhh
If y'all listen to Astro who is your bias and bias wrecker?

My Bias is Moonbin and my bias wrecker is Rocky!

"You said that? How could you say that?!"

"He almost killed Yeosang-"

"How would you feel if you were basically kept here against your will?! If any of us leave we're not only ricking killing the people we are fated with but ourselves as well! He didn't ask for this, none of us did! That is my best friend, a man I have grown to love and you are no one to me San. You don't know me the way Jongho does, you don't know my habits, my favorite food, my favorite book of what I'm going to school for. You don't know shit about me! The only reason you want me is because we're mates. That's it." Wooyoungs chest is heaving as he glares daggers at the man standing across from him, Jimin holding his brother back so he doesn't do anything he'll later regret.

"The only people here who actually treat us with respect is Namjoon, Yeosang, Yoongi and Taehyung. Everyone else, including you, have looked at us as if we're monsters. I've seen the way you look at my neck, I've seen the way you would glare at Jongho or look at him in disgust. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the way you and everyone else here treat us-"

"You're the one that entered the mansion-" San tries to cut in but Yoongi stops him by putting a hand over their mouth.

"That's how you ended up here, or am I mistaken? Please tell me if I'm wrong, which I know I'm not, but didn't you come here like they did many, many years ago?"

San doesn't try to break free from Yoongis hold, knowing better then to anger him. He just shivers under his strong gaze, nodding his head to not leave him waiting for an answer. "Then you have no room to judge what they did when you did the same thing. They didn't know what was inside, they didn't know they were fated to mythical beings. They barely knew anything about us!"

"I remember all four humans coming to me to learn about vampires, they wanted to know my story. Only Tae and Joon have ever been interested in knowing my past, I broke down in front of them. I let them see me cry and they comforted me, even Jungkook comforted me after what I did to him. All four of them will always have a special place in my undead heart. So stop."

Yoongi spits out through gritted teeth, his usual unbothered face being taken over by a anger expression, harshly glaring at the younger, now cowering vampire. San feels tears well up in his crystal blue eyes, yanking free from Yoongis hold.

"Why are you defending them, you're supposed to be on my side! You are the one who whipped Jungkook, you're the one who wanted them all dead when they stepped foot into the mansion! You're my mentor, my father figure, the one person I want to be proud of me! I have tried my best to tolerate the thought of having a mate that isn't who I truly love for years, thinking that we were never ment to be-"

"So that's why you're angry at the boy? You love the little fairy~" Jin states from across the room, thumbing through the book in his hands.

A groan flees Jonghos chapped lips catching everyone's attention, his body aching horribly. His brows are furrowed in disgust when he feels the amount of sweat coating his pale skin, slowly opening his eyes to look around.

"Hyung?" His voice is deep and raspy, barely above a whisper as he speaks.

"Bubba!" Jungkook cries out, darting to his brothers side as quick as he can. "How are you feeling? Do you need anything?"

"Like shit. My throat is soar and I feel so dirty-"

"Well you sweat like a pig and you were screaming like a banshee, no wonder why you feel like that."

"Jin, please shut up." Taehyung whispers quietly, pinching the bridge of his nose as he sends a maid to fetch the boy some water.

As they wait for her to return Jungkook helps his brother sit up, taking his ripped shirt off of the table to wipe some of the sweat off his pale face. Jongho reaches forward with shaky hands, gripping Jungkooks baggy shirt before tugging him closer.

"How are you feeling?" Jongho manages to get out, at that question Jungkook begins to tear up again.

"I thought I was going to lose you. I-I can't lose you, I already lost mom and I just-"

"Shh it's okay, I'm still here. I'm so sorry for running away and worrying you. I was scared and so I panicked, I don't want to be with someone I don't love. I'm happy for you and Tae-hyung, but I can't force myself to love Yeosang. I hope you understand."

Taehyung steps forward, glass of water in hand, "It's beyond understandable, the bond between the two of you has been removed so now you can come and go as you please." 

Jongho smiles accepting the glass of water before slowly sipping it, being cautious as he doesn't want to make himself sick. He was happy to hear this, happy that he can go back to his normal life and get his degree.

"What will you do Hyung? Are, um are you going to stay here? What about dad a-and school?"

"I can help with that." Jin says as he walks towards them, grabbing a wet rag to wipe down Jonghos back. "I can spell some jewlery, that way all of you can go about your normal lives. You will have to return at least once a week though, unless any one else would like for their bonds to be removed."

Everyone smiles at Jins suggestion, everyone agreeing with him so their mates could get back to their normal life. They couldn't wait to be able to to get back, knowing that they won't hurt one another by coming and going as they please.

For the rest of the week they work hard together, Jin and Namjoon putting their past behind them so they could move forward without any ill will between the two. Taehyung offering Jin to stay as long as he wants as a thank you, smiling at all four humans talking amongst themselves happily.