X (M)

A broken moan falls past Jungkooks red, swollen bitten lips, his back arching beautifully as he's brought to his second orgasm of the night. Taehyungs nails dig into his hips as he continues to grind down on his dominate, loving the grunts that rumble in his Kings chest, breaking free from his lips.

"Go faster my Queen~" Taehyung groans out, his voice deep and husky.

Jungkook nods his head at the request, whimpering when he feels rough fingers glide over his sensitive buds.

"T-Tae!"

(Next day)

Jungkook groans loudly as he paces back and forth, feeling anger build up. He has spent hours upon hours in the library trying to find something to help Yeosang, but he hasn't found anything. Not one book or scroll he has opened talked about fairies.

A shrike leaves his lips when someone taps his shoulder, turning around he sees no one, looking above him he see Yeosang smiling at him. "Why'd you scream like that?"

"Why'd you sneak up on me?" Humming Yeosang giggles, "Couldn't help myself, I wanted to see your reaction!"

A giggle slips past Jungkooks lips, looking around the library to see if he missed a spot, "Yeosang? Are there any books about your kind here?"

"Mhm! They're only located on the highest shelves though, I'll grab them for you!" Yeosang stated before flying off, easily grabbing the books Jungkook needed before flying back down.

"Thank you Sangie, do you want to perhaps help me?" When he receives a nod of excitement he smiles brightly before heading to the table situated in the middle of the room, rolling his eyes playfully when he sees Yeosang hang upside down while beginning to read.

"How are things going in here?" Taehyungs deep voice rings out as he enters the room, "As good as it will be right now, Sangie helped me get the books I actually needed so now we just wait."

"I should have told you where the fairy books were beforehand, I'm sorry baby." Taehyung says as he places his hands on his mates shoulders, silently reading over his shoulder.

Hours pass and they have just about gone through every book about fairies, Yeosang even managed to fall asleep on the table because he said it was boring.

"Here's the last book love, hopefully there's something in here that will help." The King says as he passes the smaller male the large book, sighing Jungkook grabs is after he rubs at his eyes.

"If this doesn't say what I want it to them I'm throwing it!" The smaller hisses between gritted teeth, hurriedly opening the book to begin reading.

Another hour has pass and Jungkook feels like screaming, his eyes feel dry and heavy, his back is hurting because how his back has been slouched this entire time. He wants to give up for the day, wants to go and lay in bed while Taehyung rubs his back until he falls asleep.

But he doesn't.

He needs and wants to do this for his fairy friend, a friend that doesn't deserve to suffer because of his brother. So he stays in the position he's been for most of the day and continues to read this last book.

By the time he finishes the book he's crying, fat tears rolling down his cheeks as he finds no solution for the problem at hand. Thank goodness Yeosang left the library moments ago, because right now Jungkook doesn't have it in him to comfort anyone.

He's so exhausted, the pain in his back worsened and fuck is he hungry. He wants sleep but he also wants to feel his tummy but he's afraid he'll fall asleep doing so. To make matters worse he's sweating like a Russian race horse, the library was humid as hell making him feel uncomfortable in his jeans and baggy shirt.

"Petal?" Upon hearing his mates voice he turns towards him, sighing when he sees a plate of food in his hand, a glass of water in the other.

"I take it you found nothing?" Jungkook shakes his head, shoving the book away from him in frustration.

"Sangie doesn't deserve this.." he whispers knowing full well the King will hear what ever comes out of his mouth with his vampire hearing.

"No he doesn't.. when I went to get your meal I ran in to Namjoon, the head healer, he said there might be a way to help Sangie but it involves pain and a little bit of blood from him and your brother."

"What- why does he need their blood?"

"Jungkook, he's going to remove their mating bond."