XI

Jaebums piercings look so good! (My opinion)

Anywayyyyyyy

Question of the day!!

What was the first kpop group you ever listened to and what was the song?

My answer-- the first group I listened to was BTS and the song was Mic Drop!

Jongho moans quietly as the blond girl above him contines to ride his cock, bringing a hand up to grasp at her breast. He didn't want to think about Yeosang right now, yes he wanted to get out of here and take his brother and friends with him. So what if he was only looking for pleasure right now, the fairy he was mated to didn't want him to leave.

Did Jongho care? No, not one bit.

"What the hell?!" Yells out San as soon as he sees the scene playing out in front of him, "Get lost Mira, I need to speak with the human boy."

After Mira sets eyes on San she jumps off of Jongho rather quickly, everyone in the kingdom know that San isn't one for repeating his, words. Last time he repeated what he had said the man wasn't recognizable, he doesn't have patients at all and may or may not have some anger issues.

"Why? Why do you keep hurting Yeosang? He told me what you said! How could you be that heartless?"

As San was yelling at him he simply ignored him, he couldn't stand it here anymore. He wanted out.

🌹🌹

"Yeosang! Can you wait and let me talk-" Jonghos speech is cut short when the fairy raises his hand up, completely silencing the mate the Moon Goddess blessed him with.

"Why should I? Last time you and I tried to talk this situation over you told me I was only a fling, that nothing will ever come from this. Nothing except sexual pleasure and broken hearts. You can't stop me from make a decision you were all for last week, I will be damned if I die because of you." After that Yeosang flies off, meeting the King at the meeting hall so they can proceed with their plans.

Today was the day. The day the mating bond between Yeosang and Jongho is removed.

The King has asked Namjoon, the head healer, to do this for Yeosang which of course he agreed to in a heartbeat. Namjoon favored Yeosang out of all the other fairies, he basically raised him, watched over him from the sidelines to make sure he had everything he needed.

As Yeosang flew off Jongho sighs deeply, guilt bubbling up in his gut. After he found out what the fairy planned to do he felt his heart break unexpectedly, he didn't expect Yeosang to do or want to remove the bond. But he understood why he was doing this, after all he wasn't exactly nice when he found out of the bond.

Joongho paces back and forth in the hall, he was sick of not being heard out, if hurting someone in the long run is the only way to get someone to understand then so be it.

Jongho ran as fast as he could, he wanted to see his dad, to be there for his dad so he doesn't lose him like they lost their mom. He doesn't care what the outcome will be at this point if he leaves right now, he doesn't care that he's leaving his brother behind to get out of this place.

Yes, he may be Yeosangs mate but he doesn't care at this point. Yes, he knows how wrong he's been treating the fairy boy that has done nothing to deserve such treatment. Does he care at this moment? No, not one bit.

He's angry right now. Angry at his brother for falling in love with a vampire King, angry at his best friend for falling for a boy he barely knows. He was madly in love with Wooyoung, since the first day they saw each other Jongho knew he felt something for him.

But now he can't be with him all because they came here in the first place. Jongho almost slammed in to it upon arrival, breathing heavily as he forced the door open not once looking back as he ran out of the God forsaken, rundown, cursed place.

🌹🌹

"Alright Yeosang, are you ready?" Yeosang goes to speak when a sharp shooting pain rips through his fragile body, his jaw slack but no noice escaping.

He feels his body tense up, his breathing becoming harsh and unsteady as he loses his balance. He tries to get his wings to keep him up but they don't, his body crashes to the ground. He blinks back tears or pain, his vision turning blurry as a high pitched humming noise rings through his ears.

He doesn't hear the King shouting his name, he doesn't feel Jungkook shake his body, he doesn't hear Namjoon flipping through book after book, trying to find something to stop the pain Yeosang is in.

"Your Majesty, a human boy left-"

"Who?" Taehyung snaps through gritted teeth, tightly clenching his fist.

"His mate," Jungkook freezes when he hears those words leave the guards mouth, jaw clenching in anger as he slowly looks up.

"And you did nothing to stop him?!" The last time Jungkook was this angry was when he found out he was being cheated on.

He doesn't care how little he knows the fairy in his arms, he knows for a fact that Yeosang has one of the purest hearts in this world. How could his brother do this knowing full well the consequences?

In a matter of second San comes into the room offering to stay by Yeosangs side, along with Yoongi to make sure nothing else happens to him. Taehyung has Namjoon brew a daylight potion, while Namjoon does that Jungkook and Taehyung get ready for their departure.

When the potion is ready the King chugs it down in an instant, throwing the glass on the ground before they set off to find Jongho. The expression on Taehyungs face is unreadable, the only thing Jungkook can hope for is that Taehyung doesn't kill Jongho when he sees him.