Chapter V

Wrote this in under 30mins lol

Jimin sits at the foot of his bed, his gaze locked on the sleeping pair in front of him. He smiles softly at how his brother was cuddled up to Jongho, his smiles soon fades once his eyes travel to Jonghos tear streaked face. Jimin couldn't imagine the pain Jongho felt, or the pain their father must be going through. He knew that Jungkook and Jongho were the only family their father had left, he would visit his sons constantly or take them out for dinner just to spend some time with them.

Jimin loved how both boys would always get excited for the weekend, the time of the week they would go spend at their fathers house. Thinking of that made him miss his parents, they never had a relationship like Jungkook and Jongho did with their father. Maybe it was because they lost their mother and cherished time with him, maybe it was because they didn't claim any part of their family after that horrible incident.

Last night Jimin and Wooyoung made a promise, a promise that if they got out of here they would spend more time with their parents. They promise to call them every day to check up on them to make sure they were doing okay, they promised to invite their parents to their dance competitions more frequently.

Jimin is ripped out of his thoughts by the door opening, his eyes widening when he sees the Kings brother step inside the room wearing a smirk. He tenses under the elders strong gaze, "W-What are you doing here?"

"Hmm well I wanted to have some fun darling, I know my brother said you were off limits to everyone including me but.." Yoongi grips Jimins jaw harshly, his lips grazing against the trembling males as he speaks. "I can't help but want to break that rule just to be able to feel you wrapped around me, begging for me to fill you up. I want to hear your pretty moans, you screaming my name as you make a mess of yourself."

"N-No I don't want that.." the smallers eyes double in size when he sees Yoongi bare his fangs, he instantly tries to pull free from his bruising grip beyond frightened of what would happen to him.

"Jimin, the King allowed me to-" Yoongis grip vanishes as Jungkook enters the room, an unreadable expression painted over his soft features.

"Yoongi they're off limits!" He hisses out as he stomps towards the older, raising his hand he swings, watching as Yoongis head jerks to the side. A slapping sound echoes throughout the room, Jimin covers his mouth with his small, delicate hands as he watches Yoongi slowly turn towards his best friend.

"Did you just hit me?" His voice is dangerously low, his eyes red of anger as he grips Jungkook hair. Jimin screams for the older to stop as he watches him drag Jungkook out of the room, the door soon slamming in his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sto-AH!" Jungkook cries out as his back is repeatedly whipped, he feels blood trickling down the length of his back as his skin is ripped open lash after lash.

"This is more enjoyable then I thought it would be." Yoongi chuckles as he swings his arms again, smiling sickly when the whip breaks skin once again.

"This is the Cat O' Nine Tails, the only difference from the olden days and now is we use glass instead of bone. You see along each leather thong on this whip there is pieces of metal and glass, the scars remain there forever. Hopefully this will teach you a lesson to never raise you hand to me again!" The green eyed male yells before landing lash after lash against Jungkooks olive complected skin.

The smaller male squeezes his eyes shut as he screams loudly, tears escaping his eyes as the pain becomes unbearable. His vision begins to blur as he braces himself for another hit, but it never happened. Instead he hears the sound of something being thrown against the wall behind him, a gentle hand cups his cheek.

Opening his honey toned eyes he's met with Taehyungs ice blue ones, the King is sporting a frown, his eyebrows creased with worry as he looks at the state his pet is in. He feels the metal cuffs that held him in place leave his wrist, he expects to fall to the floor only to be met with Taehyungs broad chest. Muscular arms wrap themselves around his narrow waist, hoisting him off of the ground, his tears never stopped flowing, if anything they increased with how gently the King was treating him.

His eyes glance around as he's being carried out of the room, his gaze lands on the prince who is now sprawled out on the floor. He smiles slightly at the sight of the unconscious prince, whimpering when Taehyung begins to walk up the stairs.

"Shh pet it's okay, I got you." Taehyungs hushed words are the last thing he hears before falling unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook jerks away, crying out in pain when he feels pressure on his back. He tenses under the hand that cleans his wounds, peeking up when he hears his brothers voice. "Bubba?"

"H-Hyung?" Jongho grabs his brothers hand in his own, lightly pushing Jungkooks hair out of his face. "Taehyung is cleaning your back, you should rest hyung."

Jungkook nods soon closing his eyes as he drifts off to sleep, squeezing Jonghos hand so he knew he was there. He smiles lightly when he feels a kiss being placed to his forehead, his heart fluttering when he feels light, butterfly kisses trail over the cuts on his back.