Ch16| FBDL

Anastasias POV

I've gotten stuck here with Lisa, my new caretaker.
I don't really need her, and I keep telling her that, but she insists.

Half an hour ago, Jess, or I don't remember her name, came inside and gave a massage, and let me tell you, it felt like paradise. I've never really received a massage before, and it was great.

I'm now getting ready because I have to pick up the girls today from Violet's house. I also have to help her plan out Diana's birthday, which I'm so happy about.

Once done with my shower and face routine, I head into my closet and pick out an outfit. Once I locate a perfect outfit, I put it on, and then some olive green ankle-high boots on (outfit up there 👆.)

I then go over to my vanity and start to apply some makeup to my face. I still have some cuts and bruises from two days ago, and it's all Alec's fault.

Fucking asshole

Once done with makeup, I spray some perfume on myself and grab my purse and phone, then my gun, which I still have from when I killed Alec's bitch.
Which I don't regret, may I add?

I then headed out towards the garage. I told Lisa that I would be going to Violet's house so she could stay here or go out. I don't really care.

Anyways

I get into one of Alec's Teslas and drive off to Violet's house.

• • •
At Violet's home

Once there, I park my car and then head to the violet front door.

Violet's house is almost the same size as Alec's, just a tad bit smaller. I like hers, though, because she's got a more luxurious and modern look to it, and Alec, well, he has more basic colors.

Anyways... I knock on the doors and wait until someone answers.

After a couple of seconds, Violet comes to the door with Elle in her arms. I smile and grab Elle from her, then hug her. "Hey, thank you so much for watching the girls," I said as we entered and went towards the living room.

"It's not a problem; the girls are fun to be with, and they're totally too cute," she said as she gave Elle's cheek a little squeeze.

Through the whole afternoon after noon, we talked about Diana's birthday party, which is going to happen on Sunday. Diana and Elle were playing while we did that.

Once I was done planning, me and the girls headed home. Scratch that to the house where I most dreaded being because of the owner.

I'm hungry!?

"You girls want chicken filets?" I asked as I drove and looked at Diana through the rear view mirror. "Yes, please," said Diana as I chuckled.

Chick filet, here mama comes...

Alecs POV

"Alright, so about the ball, I'll have a coordinated start to the preparations, and you should get started on the speech," said Roman as I nodded. "I'm stuck on that. By the way, at the ball, we'll make sure the plan is set with the Spanish and American mafia," I said.

"Great, so that's a deal then. Let your team know to stay put because we don't know when and if the English will attack," he said. "Of course, don't worry," I said as he smiled.

"Alright then, I guess I'll start heading out. By the way, when is it good for us to catch up? It's been a while," he said as I thought of an idea.

"Why don't you come for Diana's party that's going to happen on Sunday?" I said this as he smiled. "Now if your sister is there, I'm definitely there," he said as I glared at him.

"Haha, very hilarious. She's my fucking sister, Perv." I said as he chuckled, "I'm joking, man. Maybe I'll be there; don't worry, plus it's been a while since I've seen the princess," he said as I nodded my head.

"Alright then, I expect you on Sunday," I said as he nodded his head. "Great, I'll see you till then," he said as we hugged once again and shook our hands.

Soon he left, and I was left in the office preparing a few pieces of paperwork.

• • •

So I couldn't get much done.
Why? You may ask... well, I need to know if she's okay.
I guess this is my punishment, and I fucking deserve it.

I call the one person I left in charge of her, "Lisa. how's Anastasia?" I asked her, "Uh, well, you see, she's great. It's just that she went to go pick up the girls, and she should be here soon," she said as my heart started to beat a bit faster.

"Call her and make sure she's okay, and my girls." I said, "And call me Bag as soon as you hang up the call with her." I said, then hung up.

After an excruciating wait of 5 minutes, my phone finally fucking rang. I grabbed my phone and put it against my ear. "So?" I asked, "Stop having your fucking minions follow me and stop asking you're fucking bitches to fucking look after me. I'm a fully grown woman who knows how to take care of her ass. Like I've said before, I've been through much worse, and I never needed help, and I don't intend to need help. Jack ass, now if I see Lisa one more time, I will fucking add another body to your list to clean up, and second, if I see your goddam body guards following me in a fucking red car, I will fucking bust their sorry asses with a bomb. Don't underestimate me, Alec Lucas Ferrari!? And don't fucking worry about me; let the fucking guilt kill you for all I care," and then she hung up.

She fucking hung up.

I threw my phone against the floor and fucking paced all over my office. "Fuck," I sighed.

Jack ass. You should just let yourself suffer, like you left her suffering in that basement.

Shut up, Donald. I fucking know. Now if you talk one more time, I will fucking shut you down forever!?

I got myself into it, and it's time I tried to get myself out of it.

I hope

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~ ~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter
I know it's a little short but I'll try and add more in the next one

Thanks for the support and love I have received
I appreciate it

Anyways like I always say don't be afraid to give feedback or comment

Much love ❤️ Ana P.G

O don't forget to vote pls

Till next time y'all 😊