Ch39| FBDL

Alecs POV 

I have to tell her. I'm going to tell her the truth.

I can't keep living a fake, forced life with that bitch, Alisa. Me, a mafia don? Getting manipulated by that bitch just because of my past. I won't have that anymore. I swear, I'll kill that bitch.

As a matter of fact, I'll kill her. I'm going to kill her after she gives birth. Yes, she's definitely going to die. I let the woman I loved slip through my fingers just because of her. I left her alone. I left her to suffer on her own when all she did was help and be there for me.

Anastasia POV

I'm tired, and I'm hungry. I'm freaking hangry!? I sighed and stretched as we made it to the estate.

We all went inside. I took off my shoes, and before I could move forward, I was pulled into a room.

I was about to pull out my gun when I noticed it was Alec. I still had my gun out. "Lower the gun, will you?" He asked as he stepped back. "Why should I?" I asked him. He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Ana, lower your gun down. Listen for once!" He yelled as I rolled my eyes and lowered my gun. "Just for the record, Einstein, I do fucking listen. I just don't like to follow you or listen to you at all," I said as I crossed my arms. He rolled his eyes and went forward. I looked around and noticed it was a library room. Damn, Roe had a library and didn't fucking tell me?

I went towards one of the rows and passed my hand through some of the books. "So what do you need?" I asked Alec as I sat down. "I need to tell you the truth," he said as he sat down on the little couch in front of me. I raise my eyebrow, generally confused. "Why? I asked him.

"Look, I love you and will always have Ana," he said before he could finish. I laughed. "I know I love you too, but guess what? There's nothing I can do about it, huh?" I said as he huffed. "Stop being so contradictory," he said as he stood up.

"Stop being such a pain in the ass," I said, "and I guess you can't ever change, so guess what? Nothing will ever happen; you'll just have to deal with it, Alec," I said as I glared at him. This man literally hits everyone's button to irritate me.

"Look, remember when Alisa came?" He asked, "Of course I do. That was the day my hatred for you began and the day you lost me," I said with a huge smirk. "Yes, it was. It was the day I began treating you like shit, and I want you to know why," he said in a serious voice. "You don't really need to tell me anything, because in all honesty, it won't help the matter much, much less the hatred I have for you," I told him as I went and grabbed a book from the shelf.

"It will," he said, "no, it won't, Alec." I said while opening the book, 'How to Kill a Don' huh? This is a very interesting book.

The next thing I knew, I was turned over and pressed against the shelf. I looked up, and Alec was towering over me. I have to look up in order to meet his eyes. He's pretty tall. I think he grew a few inches more in the past three years.

He put both his hands on both sides of me. I glared at him. "Why are you so stubborn?" He asked while staring at me, "Why are you an asshole?" I asked him back. He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Look, I'm going to put it out there," he said, then passed his hand over his face and sighed.

"Remember how I told you I grew up with my uncle?" He asked me. I sighed and nodded my head, yes. "What about it?" I asked him, "The true ways my uncle taught me were those much different and gruesome. I really wouldn't wish it for anyone," I said.Okay?

"My uncle would torture me nonstop for weeks," he said as I rolled my eyes. "I know my father would do the same." I said in a duh tone, "One day he took me to a cell and brought one of the guards in with him.". "That night, he told me that I'd have to learn how to endure every type of pain possible. I needed to be just like him and even better," he continued. His eyes showed hate and sadness. He seemed different, like he was a broken little boy screaming for help.

"That night, eh, let the guard rape me," he said as he got off of me and walked towards the couch. He looked pissed. I was frozen. A swirl of emotion went through my body. I was confused and mad because he didn't tell me and made me hurt. And leave Diana for his stupidity. "Alisa blackmailed me. She said she would tell the underworld everything. And I didn't want that because I'd be portrayed as a gay man or, even worse, a weak man," he said as he looked at me. Tears came down his face as he wiped them away.

His fists were so tight that he could break them. He sat down with his hands on his face. "The truth is, I am weak. I was letting myself go and be controlled by Alisa, and I lost you. I hurt you and Diana," he said while shedding new tears.

I sighed. I felt bad because he was beating himself up and slowly distorting himself in order to save himself and his family. He was forced to do so many things, which made him who he is. And act the way he acts.

I breathed in and out. I went up to him and made him sit up, right? I straddled his lap and hugged him. "I'm sorry," I said as I hugged him. He slowly wrapped his arms around me tightly, as if he were afraid of letting me go. He buried his head in the crook of my neck. I felt his tears slowly drip through my clothes, but at this point, I didn't care. I slowly rubbed his back. He sighed, and slowly he began calming down and loosening his grip.

"I love you," I said as I cupped his face in my hands and wiped away his tears. "I just need a little time to figure some stuff out. I hope you understand that it isn't easy for me to take a big leap for this. I mean, I have a daughter, and you're about to have another baby. It's going to take time, ok?" I said as he nodded his head and stared at me. He leaned his head against mine. "I understand, just don't give up on me," he said as he stared at me. "I won't," I said. "Now kiss me," I said as he chuckled and did just that.

His lips connected with mine. His kiss was longed-for and full of emotion. He hit my lip as a soft moan left my mouth. I smiled through the kiss. I missed having him near me. 

"Now I'm tired and hungry, so I need to go," I said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "McDonald, here we come," he said as I laughed. He knew I loved Mr. Donald. I smacked his ass, and he smacked mine. "I have to say I love my view," he said as I huffed. "Alec I'm going to lose blood circulation. All my blood is going to my brain, and my head will hurt," I said as he quickly put me down. He then scooped me up and took me in bridal style. I kissed him one more time.

That afternoon was spent at McDonald's and, of course, sleeping.

___________________________________________
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's not perfect but is till hoped you enjoyed it.

Anyways guys feel free to comment or give feedback. And DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! It would mean lot.

Anyways guys much love ❤️ Ana P.G
Till next time y'all...