Ch33| FBDL

Anastasia's POV 

There, in front of me, stood Roman.

My brothers are holy fucking shit. Never did I imagine I would work under my brother or for him.

Wait, he has kids? Since when?

"Anastasia?" He asked. Then, before I could register or even ask him my question, he tackled me into a big bear hug.

"God, Ana, I missed you. You left without even telling me where you were going," he said as he kissed my head and parted.

"I had to leave," I said as his eyes glistened with unshed tears. I smiled at him. Even though I was still mad at him, I still loved him.

"I missed you, Princess," he said as he hugged me once more. This time, I hugged him back.

"You have kids?" I asked him as he smiled wide.

"Come in, and I'll tell you about my life, and you'll tell me about yours," he said as I nodded my head and entered his house. This man has hella money.

We walked through the hallways and made our way into a huge living room. We sat on a grey couch.

"Ok, so a lot has happened in the last three years. I got married two years ago," he said, and I was shocked. My brother. Married to someone? Damn, that must be some hell of a girl.

"I'm married to Violet," he said, and that's when I knew I had messed up, and my life has just gotten a lot more messed up.

"Me and her adopted two sisters," he said, as I was shocked. I guess we have it in our blood to adopt kids. I smiled at the thought.

We both said when we were young we wanted to adopt kids. And we did. "One of them is 10 years old, and the other is 3 years old," he said as I smiled. At least they are all the same age. "And Violet is pregnant with our first biological child. She's 3 months pregnant; we have yet to know the gender," he said as I smiled.

She always wanted to be a mom. But I never expected her to have a child with my brother. My dumb brother.

"They are our priorities," he said as I nodded my head. "And I should be yours," he said as I chuckled. "I will always be mine, bro, but before come my kids," I said as he looked at me shocked. "You have kids?" He asked

"I adopted one girl. She's 1, and I still have Elle. She's 3 now," I said as he smiled. Probably at the thought of Elle.

I pulled out my phone and showed him a family picture I had taken for us. "Who's he?" He asked, pointing at Rick, "My ex-husband." I said, "You're my husband? You were married?" He asked, "Yes, for 2 years." I said, "After a year, we adopted Jessica."

"You named her after moms," he said as he smiled. "Yep," I said. "Elle... she looks more and more like her," he said as he looked at Elle with a big smile.

"Yep," I said. "I'm glad you have my back," he said. "Yeah, well, I am your new guard," I said as he looked confused. "Wait, are you the agent?" He asked as I nodded my head. "I thought you would go back to police work," he said.

"I didn't want to get all hung up on problems there. So I decided to be a guard. It's better," I said as he nodded his head.

"We'll, I wouldn't want it any other way. I trust you with my life, my daughter's life, and my violets too," he said as I nodded my head. "Of course. They are now my family." I said this as he smiled.

"Well, Violet should be back with the girls soon," he said. "Alright," I said as he smiled. "Have you eaten breakfast?" He asked, "No, but I'm good," I said as he shook his head and pulled me up.