Ch21|FBDL

Alecs POV

"So, where's the baby girl?" Roman asked as he took a sip of his drink, "She should b-" I was interrupted as my eyes followed everyone else's toward the stairs.

There were my beautiful girls: Elle was dressed to my liking, Diana was wearing the pink dress mom had altered for her, and Anastasia

Anastasias was wearing a bit of a revealing dress; she should cover up for this 6-year olds birthday party, but none the less, she looked stunning. My breath hitched as I saw her genuine smile.

He had pearly white teeth showing as she brushed the girls down.

I quickly got out of the trance I was in and went towards her. "I have her," I told her as I grabbed Elle in my arms.

I kneeled down to my princess. "You look beautiful, princess," I said as I kissed her head. "Thank you, daddy," she said as I stood up.

I looked up at Anastasia. "You look beautiful," I said as she chuckled. "Well, thank you, Ferrari; you don't look so bad yourself," she said, then smiled.

Anastasias POV
Wow, he looked good. "You cut your hair?" I asked, bewildered. I'm not mad. I just gotta say he looks smoking fucking hot.

It makes him look sexy and dark. He was wearing a white long-sleeve dress shirt with the first two buttons undone, which allowed me to once again see his toned chest, tattoos, and chain as well. He wore a pink handkerchief that matched the color scheme of the party, and he finished his outfit off with a black dress.

Snap out of it, bitch; he doesn't deserve your recognition or drool!?

You know what your right, Barny. It was time you gave me a good reason.

I slightly shake my head. "Ana, I want you to meet an ally and friend of mine." Alec said as he turned me into a tall yet short guy with light hair and familiar taunting eyes.

Something is weird. "Hello, I'm Anastasia, apparently one of his helpers or whatnot," I said as he chuckled. He extended his hand for me to shake, but as I shook his hand

I saw a tattoo—a tattoo I couldn't and won't ever forget.

Flashback:

"Pls, just one," I begged as I jumped on his bed. "Pls, I want to have something to always remember you," I begged as he sighed and stood up. "You and your tattoos, princess, I'll only get one with you. I hate ink on my arms, but I'll make an exception for you, princess," he said as I smiled and threw myself at him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," I said as I kissed his cheek. "Let me get ready, then we'll head out.
• • •
After a half hour, we finally arrived at my favorite place. Ricks Tattoo Shop I dragged Roe inside and waited to see where Rick was. "Tasia, another one?" Rick asked as he hugged me.
"Of course, Rick, I came here with Roe; we're getting matching tattoos!" I exclaimed as Roe and Rick chuckled, "So she finally convinced you, huh?" Rick said as he patted Roe on the shoulder.

"So what are y'all getting?" asked Rick. "Here, I want these, but let it be a surprise. Don't show him anything and put it on his wrist, please." I said as he nodded and sighed. I smiled and sat to watch him.
Being tattooed

About an hour later, we finally had our tattoos, and I love them! Surprisingly, Roe liked it.
His says to infinity and mines say to and beyond
It was our to-go line.

*Flashback over*

"To infinity and beyond," I said as a tear threatened to escape. "What?" He asked as he let go of my hand.

He grabbed it again and looked at my wrist. "It's me, Roe. You really thought you'd get rid of me, huh?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Princess," he said as he embraced me in a big, tight hug. "Yes," I said as I hugged him back.
He pulled back and cupped my face. "You're alive," he said as he hugged me again.

"Yeah," I said with a sad smile. "Where's Elle and moms?" He asked as I looked down and sighed, "Roe mom died a couple weeks ago." I said as he let go of me, "What no, that can't be possible." He said, "I killed him." I said, "Who killed her?" He asked, "Jack." I said,

He turned red at the mention of that bastard's name. "Elle, please don't tell me she's dead." He asked me with pleading eyes, "She's here," I said as I pointed at Alec and Elle.

He went over and grabbed Elle from Alec's arms and hugged and kissed her. "She's so big now and looks a lot like mom," he said as I chuckled. "She does," I said.

"How do you know her, and why do you call her mom?" Alec interrupted as I looked at Roe.

"You'd need to sit down because this is a very long story," Roe said as I nodded.

"Let's go to my office," Alec said as we nodded.

I hope this goes well...
Ha, who am I kidding? He'll probably get pissed, but yet again, who gives a shit?

———————————————————————————————-

Hello babies!

I hope you enjoyed these two chapters, I want to thank you for your support and love I really appreciate it with all my heart!

Pls feel free to give feed back and comment

Much love ❤️ Ana P.G

Don't forget to vote pls!

Till next time y'all... xoxoxo