Ch26| FBDL

Anastasias POV

It's now the next day, and I'm fucking sore.

Last night, when I arrived, I was lucky enough to get in undetected. Alec arrived about an hour after me. I had to call Jerry to make sure he was still alive. Alec would do anything in order to get anything he wanted.

I was staring at the ceiling, contemplating whether I should get up or not. Ah, but then I remembered I've got to go leave my beautiful princess Diana at school.

I lazily get up from my warm, cozy bed and crawl to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I take a quick shower, brush my teeth and hair, and then wash my face. I just realized I do a lot in the mornings.

I then wrap a towel around my hot body, walk into my freezing-cold room, and run to my closet. "She's a runner; she's a track star," I sang as I ran into my closet.

There, I pick out a hot outfit that screams. Hot momma. What should I go for??? Aha, you got it perfect. My outfit consisted of a whole white jump suit that had a type of corset attached to it under my chest.

"My ass looks nice in this," I said as I turned and looked at my amazing ass.

This jumpsuit accentuates my every curve. It's amazing for today.

I slide on my white stilettos, and then I go out of my closet and head over to my vanity. There, I tie my hair into a low ponytail. I then add on some jewelry, perfume, and lotion.

Once done getting ready, I grab my purse, keys, phone, and gum, then leave my room.

I walk toward Diana's room. "Good morning, princess." I was greeted as I entered her room. "Morning rose," she said as she ran up to me and hugged me. "So, are you ready?" I asked her as she nodded her head.

"I need help with my hair. Could you help me, please?" She asked me as I smiled. "Of course, come on," I said as I went up to her vanity and looked for the hairbrush.

After a couple of minutes, I had completed her hair. I decided to do a high ponytail and wrap a strand of hair around it. Then I left her bangs out. She looked adorable and beautiful.

"Alright, let's go get Elle, and we can head downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast," I said as she nodded her head. She grabbed her bag, and we went over to Elle's room. "Good morning, Elle," Diana greeted as she smiled at Diana.

I scoop up Elle and kiss her, then let Diana also kiss her. We then head downstairs towards the kitchen for breakfast.

• • •

After breakfast, we hopped into the car and made our way to Diana's school.

"Alright, princess, we are here," I said as I parked the car and got out. I went to the back and grabbed Elle and then helped Diana down.

We walked into the school, not ignoring the fact that many dads were whistling and catcalling me. Me and Diana just laughed at them.

Once in Diana's room, I signed her in and helped her put away her bag. "Be good, and I'll be here to pick you up, ok? I love you," I said as I kissed her head. "I love you too, Rose.Bye, Elle," she said as she kissed both me and Elle.

Once she was put away, me and Elle made our way back to the car. Today's to-do list was to buy groceries and go shopping for some new clothes for Elle and Diana, maybe even Alec. Who knows?

We were now at Macy's, buying a few things I wanted and needed. I have yet to find something Alec would like because I have no idea what he likes.

Then I saw it. I saw the perfect boxers. I don't fucking know his size, but I'll just buy big sizes. Because, judging by his size, he has to be big. I felt it.