Ch32| FBDL

Alec's POV

"Baby, I'm going to go shopping," Alisa said as I sighed. "Again."You went two days ago," I said. She's a pain in the ass.

"So? That doesn't matter. I need to go do my nails and hair for the ball. It's two weeks away. And the family dinner is going on next week," she said. Just leave.

"Whatever," I said. She walked away. The only thing being heard were the clicks of her heels.

In times like this, I miss her. I miss her smile. Her laugh even outweighed her snarky remarks. Everything.

I'd do anything to feel those lips again. "Thinking about her again?" asked Diana as she sat in front of me. "No," I said immediately.

I'm lying. Like I always do. I hate being able to think about her. How much would I give to just see her again? See her smile.

At the same time, I hate her. I hate her for leaving out of the blue and right under my nose. She took Elle and hurt Diana. I mostly hated the fact she not only took Elle but also my fucking heart.

It's fucking cliche, I know, but it's true.

The thought of another man being able to touch her pisses me off. I hate it. I hate imagining her smile and the cause being someone else. Not me.

But it's never been me. I did this to myself and her. I messed up, and it's time I keep paying the price.

"Hello? dad!?" I yelled at Diana as she shook me, "What princess?" I asked her, "You zoned out again, dad," she said as she played with the only thing she had left of Ana.

The purple emerald necklace. The only thing that makes her feel close to her.

Diana has no hate for Ana, and it's because she knows what I did. At the same time, she hates me instead of her.

"It's your fault. You pushed her away, dad. You made her leave. Because of mother," she said, with the last word being laced with pure venom.

She doesn't like Alisa. Really, no one does. I wish I could leave her, but things aren't at all easy. She's pregnant. With a baby girl. I'm happy I'll be able to have another daughter, but I'm just pissed it had to be with Alisa.

"I know. But let's leave it alone. Come on, don't you have to do home work?" I asked her as I stood up from my desk and walked towards her.

"Yes, but I need help. Can you help me?" She asked me as she grabbed my arm. I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"Come on, princess," I said as I scooped her up and walked toward the door. "Dad, after we have to play with Jet and Ash," she said as her face lit up.

"Don't we have people for that?" I asked her as we made our way to the elevator. "Yeah, dad, but Rose didn't like other people doing it. She did it. She fed them and played with them," she said as suddenly her face turned sad.

"I'll take care of them until she comes back," she said, which made my heart break. She thinks she's coming back, but I doubt it. We don't even know where she is.

"I don't think she's coming back," I admitted. "Dad. She's Ana, and I know she's coming back. She said this in the letter. And I know she loves you, dad," she said as I stared at her.

For a 9-year-old she sure knows a hell of a lot. "We'll see, princess," I said as she smiled and laid her head on my head. "I love you, dad," she said as I smiled and began tickling her stomach.

"I love you too, princess," I said as she tried to stop laughing. "A-stop, dad!" she yelled as she tried fighting me off.

"Uh, uh," I said as she then grabbed my arm and flipped over it, getting out of my grasp. Her favorite move. It's the move Ana taught her before she left.

I smiled at how smart and strong this girl is. She started training a couple of weeks ago. She kept insisting I taught her, so I eventually gave in.

"You're getting old, dad," she said as I chuckled. "Sure," I said as she smiled.

We got off the elevator and went into her room. We then began doing some homework.

Anastasia's POV
It's now time to meet my new boss and start my assignment.

The weekend was spent organizing and unpacking many things. At least I can say the house is almost done.

I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom. I took a 20-minute shower. I turned off the water, wrapped a towel around my body, and walked out toward the closet.

I picked out an outfit that consisted of a nice-tied blouse and leather skirt. I paired that with gray ankle heels. I also added a black leather jacket to it.

Once dressed, I spray some perfume on myself and add lotion.

I put on my watch and look at myself one more time.
I look hot. I grab my white bag and head to the door.

I make my way downstairs, where Rick is with the girls. "Morning," I said as they turned to look at me.

"Morning, are you leaving?" Rick asked as I nodded my head. "I'll see you guys later," I said as I went over and kissed the girls heads.

"Bye," I said as I went to the garage door. I opened it and went towards my car. I got in, buckled up, and drove off.

25 minutes later...

I arrived at a huge house. Shit. It's a really nice house. There were guards all over the place.

Just watch this place be a mafia don't house. Ugh, I'll be fucked.

I parked my car in front and locked the door. I made my way up some steps and rang the doorbell.

I waited for 2 minutes, and the door opened, revealing...

Lord, have mercy on me. I'm definitely fucked.

———————————————————————————————————
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Who do you guys think it is???? 😱

Feel free to comment and give feedback!

Much love ❤️ Ana P.G

Till next time y'all...

New character alert!?
Rick or Richard grey

New character alert!? Rick or Richard grey