Ch36| FBDL

Anastasia's POV

I got dressed in black Nike shorts and a black sports bra, and over it I put a black cropped long sleeve. With that, I slid on black Adidas.

During my time in London, I changed. And by change, I mean change physically. I have a hard six pack, new tattoos, and a belly piercing.

Funny, I can't wait to see the guys reactions.

I tied my hair up into a ponytail. Once done, I make my way out to the field. Like always, me and Leah are the first ones.

"Damm, I never expected you to build up that pack, babe," said Leah as she touched it, "and a piercing? What else?" She asked as I smirked, "You got some, didn't you?" She asked as I nodded my head, "Shit, let me see them." She said, "I want to surprise Roe, so you'll see then until then. You can take a peek at this one," I said, lifting up my sweater and showing her my snake tat by my tits. "That's hot," said Jonah as I laughed. "Hey, my girl," said Leah as he gestured surrender and walked away.

Me and Leah laughed and talked a bit until the guys arrived.

Slowly, men and women began coming out into the training field. I looked around and saw Alec coming out with Roe and his cousin, the German mafia don.

Don't ask me why or how they are related. They just are. Most of the guys gawked at me, or I'm guessing my pack. I smirked as I saw Alec staring me up and down.

"Alright everyone. Now that you all are here, we are going to start!" Leah said as she stood beside me. I crossed my arms and looked into the crowed.

"First, me and Leah are going to demonstrate to you how you are supposed to start and end. You'll also be learning how to fight in general. How to use the strategic way of flipping and punching," I said as they all nodded. I looked at Leah, and we both made our way to the bench. I took off my hat and got a lot of whistles and a few shocked faces.

"Anastasia Rose Ivanov Miller, where and when did you get tated?!" Yelled Roe as I smirked. "The past three years, bro, calm down," I said as he glared at me and moved back.

I went with Leah to the mat. I looked at her and smirked. "Don't go easy," she said as I nodded my head. "You know I never do," I said as she chuckled.

We circled each other until she attacked with an upper-cut punch. I quickly dove and moved to the right. As I did that, I pulled my elbow back and hit her on the left rib. She slid her leg under me, which made me tumble down. As she was going to punch, I rolled to the left, grabbed her foot, swung back over her body, and pushed her down. We both threw a couple punches and dove. She went behind me and kicked me.

I grabbed her hand and threw her to the ground. I smirked as she got up. "Try harder, babe," she said as I chuckled. I ran up to her, quickly swung over her shoulders, and threw her to my right. As I did that, I threw a punch, kicked the back of their knee, and made her tumble down. She grabbed my leg and twisted it. That hurt like a bitch.

I rolled over and kicked her stomach. She then did a head lock. She was choking me as I stood there, trying to catch air. I smirked and got up, then flipped her over, got on her back, and did a vice versa head lock. I pinned her to the ground while I held her neck. Eventually, she gave in and taped out.

I rolled off her and got up feeling better than ever. I held my arm out for her and lifted her up. "I haven't had a fight that good in a while," she said as I chuckled. "Been a while," I said as we both made our way to the ground.

"Alright, as you see, we used a lot of flips and headlocks," I said as some nodded. "That is what you are going to try. You need to learn a few head-lock and neck-breaking strategies. I can't break my friends necks, so you all know what I mean. You will be training in different groups. I'll take the dons and second commands, and the rest will go with Leah. Got it?" I asked, and they all said yes.

"Alright, don't, and second in command, follow me," I said as I winked at Leah. I took them to the second mat and stood there. "Alright, so first I'll teach you, bro Roe," I said as he smirked and came my way. "I haven't done this in a while, princess," he said as I chuckled. "Come on, bro," I said as he stepped up.

He took off his hoodie, and we banged, circling each other. He came at me first. I dove into one of the kicks he threw. I punched him, circled around behind him, and kicked the back of his knee. He turned around, flipped me over, and pinned me to the ground. I brought up my leg, wrapped it around his arms, and loosened his hold.

I then punched him and moved behind him. Before I could headlock him, he flipped me over and threw a punch. "Owww," I faked a cry as Roe looked worried and came rushing towards me and Alec.

I threw a kick and a punch. I head-locked Roe until he tapped out. I got up and helped him up. "Now let me tell you that, as a matter of fact, all of you shouldn't get distracted, no matter what. You'll be weak if you get distracted. You'll die if you don't keep your eyes open. Roman." I said as he glared at me.

"Now, who's next?" "I'll go," said Alec as he smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked back. He stepped up and took off his shirt, and oh, man, has he got a Greek god's body!

I swallowed and focused on the actual assignment. Beating this jackass up. We both began by circling each other. I launched at him first and did an upper cut. He stumbled back but restrained himself. He came up to me and punched my stomach.

That hurt. He then took the time to throw me to the ground. He grabbed my arms and pinned them beside me as his body was on top of me. It looks like we're doing missionary work right now.

"If it weren't for people here, I would take you right now. Fuck you so hard, and make sure you come hard. Those new tattoos drive me crazy," he whispered as I rolled my eyes. "Your married dip shit," I said as he chuckled. "So?"He asked, "I'm not, and I will never be a third option. I'll always be second, first, and only. Those who don't put me first or second don't get anything," I said as he rolled his eyes. "Why third?" he asked.

"You have a daughter; she always comes first," I said, then blew my hips up and kicked him. I jumped on top of him and punched him.

Is good up and gave him time to stand up. Then I ran up to him and went to his shoulder, but he stopped me and trapped me between them. Fuck. I headbutted him and got off. We both struggled until we ended up against each other's backs. I moved to my left, and he moved to my left. We were both holding each other's necks. "Ana, what is this all about?" He asked as he continued to grab my neck. "None of your business," I said as I grabbed his neck.

"You're mad I chose Alisa, aren't you?" He asked while smirking. I rolled my eyes. I'm done with this. I pushed him back and rolled him over, then began choking him until he finally tapped out. "Don't underestimate me, Ferrari," I said as I walked away to the bench.

This is going to be one hell of a training week. I need to stay away and be better than Alec.

———————————————————————————————————————-
This is the chapter I was working on before the bad news broke out. This should hold y'all up for the next chapter. Thank you  all once again and don't forget to vote or comment!

Thanks much love ❤️ Ana P.G
Till next time y'all...