Ch34| FBDL

Anastasia's POV

It's now the day I have to go to dinner with Roe and V.

Rick is getting the girls ready right now while I get myself ready. I'm now doing my hair and makeup.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I have a bad feeling. And I never get a good result out of that. I told Rick, but he said I am a guard and I can fight off any danger.

Which, for starters, is right second?

As I was finishing up my makeup, my phone began to ring. I pressed answer without looking at the ID. "Hello?" I said as I finished my eye liner.

Why they have to be so hard to draw. "Hey Ana, it's me, v. I wanted to let you know that we're going to be taking one car. Is that fine with you?" She asked, "Yeah, sure, no problem," I said as I put away the makeup I was done with.

"Great, then we'll see you here." She said, "Alright, bye." I said, then hung up. Once done with my hair and makeup, I went into my closet and wore my dress.

I decided to go for a black silk bodycon dress with some heels that have knives in the back. I know it's awesome. I added some Dimond earrings and sprayed some perfume.

 I added some Dimond earrings and sprayed some perfume

I slipped on my dress and fixed it a bit to my liking. I looked at my reflection and smiled. I loved the dress on me. It brings out my curves.

I put on my heels and grabbed my bag. I made my way toward the girls room to see if they were ready or not.

I knocked on the door and waited for them to open it. After a few seconds, the door opens to two beautiful princesses. "Wow, you girls look beautiful," I said as I went down and kissed their cheeks and hugged them.

Elle was wearing a white dress with navy blue on the top. She paired brags with some ballerina shoes that go up her legs. Jess was wearing a cute pink puffy one-shoulder dress. With that, she put on some pink flats with pearls on them and a little bow in each of the shoes.

"Should we get your hair done?" I asked the girls. "Yea," said Elle as I smiled and led them to the bathroom.

After finishing up their hair, I smiled at the result. Everything looks well put together.

I tied Elle's hair up in a similar ponytail to mine, just added a French brush on top, and then wrapped a hair strand around the band.

As for Jess, I tied her hair up and added two bows to it that match her dress color, and she looks precious.