Epilogue

3 years later...

Anastasia's POV
I'm back y'all! Life has been a blast and my best friend. You wanna know why?

It's been 3 years since Alec proposed to me and since our life slowly pieced back together. It's been a little hectic but fun.

3 years ago after 3 months Alec and I got married. We had invited family and friends And roe and violet welcomed their girl Julia into the world. She's now 3 like rose. Diana is 12 Sienna is 13 and Rihanna is 6 years old Elle is also 6 years old. Jess is 4 years old.

A year after we got married we got pregnant. Yep and that's not even the surprise. We were pregnant with TWIN boys. Zayn and Zade who are 2 now. Little rebel kids who take after their dad. They are the first boys to be born into the family in years.

The girls are all overprotective over the twins and sometimes the boys get grumpy because of it and it's hilarious because they make their dad angry face and go to roe. Roe spoils all the kids rotten and it's funny. We are now expecting our 7th child who is a boy as well named Nath I'm due within a couple of weeks. Everyone is excited because theirs another boy to the family.

Yes, we have a lot of kids but we all love them equally and we have fun with a full house. A crazy bunch our kids are. 

"Roeeeeee!?" Yelled Zayn as he ran into the living room with his grumpy face. Here come the spoiled grumpy pants number two "Jess don't gwiv me candy" said zayn as he Climbed up on Roes lap. Zade climbs up to Alec's lap and sits there. He's a little more quieter and loves to follow his brother. "It's late," roe said as Zayn growled.

I looked at Alec who by the way was trying so hard not to laugh. "Momma" yelled another little voice while entering the room. It was rose. I chuckled as I see her chocolate-smeared face. I grabbed a wipe "come here baby" I said as I sat her on my lap and slowly wiped away the Chocolate.

"Sissy can I Pwese have choclate?" Asked Zayn as he looked at rose. Rose have an evil smile and crossed her arms copying my teasing look and closing eyes and puckering her lips "no" she said as I chuckled. "Just like her momma" Alec muttered as I rolled my eyes.

"Aunty A do you have a tissue?" Asked sienna as she and the rest of the girls came in. Julia had also gotten chocolate all over her face. "Jeez girlies come here," I told them as the girls came up to me and I slowly began wiping all their faces. Diana kissed my cheek as she said thanks.

"Sis I'm hungry," said Elle as she sat beside me "what do you want my love?" I asked her as I combed through her beautiful brunette hair with my fingers. "Are you girls also hungry?" I asked the girls "yes" they all said "momma" said Zayn as he quickly got off of roes lap and walked to me while extending his arms for me. I scooped him up and kissed his cheek.

"Alright-" before I could finish talking I felt warm liquid slide down my legs. I slowly look down and slowly Breath in and then out "uh Nath is coming!" I said as everyone shuffled "now?" Asked Alec as I nodded my head. Roe grabbed Zayn and violet grabbed my hand. "Come on breath in and then out," said violet as I did just that.

"I got the bags" yelled Ethan as he quickly moved forward and took the bags out into the car. "Ethan can you pls watch the kids," I said as violet and Alec guided me to the car "yes I'll watch them good luck with Nath Ana," he said as I smiled and nodded my head.

We got into the car and drove off. Violet got me a cup of ice before leaving and now I was breathing hard while crunching on ice. "You're not freaking out?" Roe asked as I looked back at him with a bored look "I had twins I can take one" I said as violet chuckled. "God I love ice" I muttered as Alec chuckled and continued driving.

Once we arrived they put me in a wheelchair and took me straight to the delivery room. Roe and violet stayed back as they got Alec dressed in scrubs. "You got this baby," he said as he sat beside me and kissed my head.

Soon I had begun pushing out this baby "1...2...3 push" the doctor said as I took a deep breath in and pushed as hard as I could. God this hurts like a bitch "ahhhhhhh" I screamed as sweat adorned my face and my vagina was opening slowly. "Once more push I see the head come on you can do it push!" She said as I pushed again. This time a reliving sigh left my mouth as my baby's screams were heard all over the room. I looked up at Alec and saw him with Shiny new tears "thank you" he said as he kissed my lips.

He cut the umbilical cord and came back to me with our bundle of joy in his arms. I looked at the baby and kissed his head. God, he was beautiful. Has his daddy's eyes. And omg he has dimples! "He has dimples," I said as Alec chuckled "of course I'm his father after all," he said cockily as I hit his shoulder and chuckled.

"We'll take your baby to the room once we're done patching up broth the patients," the nurse told Alec as he nodded his head "I love you," he said as he gave us one more big kiss "I'll see you in a few," he said as he walked out.

I smiled at how good my life had turned. It went from being shit to being the best life I could ask for. I love my family and friends and my husband.

I guess life doesn't suck after all.

————————————————————-
😭😭 it's the end y'all. Thank you so much for the support and love you have all shown me, it means a lot to me that you all have given my book a chance and voted!

I'd like to know whether you guys would like a book two where the Ferrari kids are all grown up and how they grow up to be?? Pls, comments if you'd want a book two or not.

Feel free to comment or give feedback. Don't forget to vote y'all. This has been an amazing journey and I can't believe that we've made it this far.

Much much love ❤️ Ana P.G

Till the future decides my loves...