Ch38| FBDL

Anastasia's POV

The black SUV was getting closer. "Roman and I will shoot their tires, but no matter what, don't lower the speed," Alec said as he got up and opened the window.

Shots were being fired as I stepped on the gas. I have an idea. "Get in the car," I told the guy's, "why?" asked Roman. "Just get in the dam car and hold on before you'll fall the fuck off dumbass," I said as they got in.

I looked back at the car and did it. I pressed on the brakes and shifted the gear to reverse as I turned the wheel fast. At this point, we were facing the SUV. I grabbed my gun and shot at their left wheel. They lost control and flipped over.

As I was about to switch, the other two SUVs came into view. I turned the wheel while I flipped the gear to drive. "Shoot," I told Romano, as he did just that. Alex also managed to shoot the other car, but these dam SUVs Keep popping up. "Son of a bitch," I muttered as I pressed on the breaks again and spun the wheel to the right, hitting the SUV's front. It made the car shake as we hit.

I looked back and saw two more coming. and I also noticed where they were coming from. "Motherfucker," I said as the other two came into view. I chuckled. These guys aren't stupid. Leah shot the one coming on her side, and Jonah shot the one in the back.

"Remember the mission in Mexico?" I asked Leah as I lowered the speed a bit. "Which part?" she asked as she continued shooting. "The trailer," I said, and she immediately looked at me. "No, Ana, we can't," she said. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. If I don't do this, we will be dead for sure. They keep coming," I told her as she sighed.

"Last time," she said as I smirked. "Maybe," I said as she shook her head. I slowed down and made my way beside the trailer. I gave her a look. "What the fuck are you doing, Ana?" asked Alec. "Driving," I said as I grabbed my gun and gave the wheel over to Leah.

I shook my head and soon sat by the window. now that Leah was in the driver's seat. "Get back in the dam car, Anastasia Rose Miller Ivanov," yelled Roman from the back. I smirked. I stood up at the window and grabbed the roof. "Get closer," I told her as she did what I told her. "A." Before Alex could finish, I jumped on the side of the trailer. I tumbled but grabbed onto the side with my left hand. After a few seconds, I managed to get up on top of the trailer.

As I was walking, someone pushed me from behind. "Ana, if you die, I will fucking resuscitate you and kill you again," said Roman as I stood up.

I chuckled and punched the girl behind me. She stumbled back but lunged at me again. I slid my foot under her, and she fell back. I kick her, but she grabs my leg and pulls me back. She then punched me and grabbed the gun. I look back and notice there's a sign coming up. I move to the side as she shoots, and then BAM dumb bitch gets slammed and killed against the billboard. I heard them laughing through the earpiece.

I quickly get up and run towards the front of the trailer. I notice the other two guys coming my way, so I throw one dagger and then shoot the other one in the head. "Oyea Lee," I said, "what?" she asked, "48 bitch," I said as she chuckled, "you're crazy, you know that, right?" "Of course," I said as I looked into the side mirror and saw a man driving the truck. At least he's alone. I got up and went to the passenger's side. Thankfully, it was open. I grab a grenade. "Come near, ima jump," I tell Leah. "K," she says as I take the grenade's lock and throw it into the window. I quickly jumped to the car and hung off it as soon as the trailer blew up.

Alec reached out for me and sat me on his lap. "Don't touch me," I told him as he smirked and kept me in place. I glared at him. I looked behind him and noticed one more SUV coming my way. I straddled Alec and pointed my gun at the SUV. I shot three times until the car flipped over. "49," I said as Leah chuckled. "I would love to do this in bed," Alex whispered as I rolled my eyes. "you wish. You lost your chance," I said as I climbed to the front.

"Look, we have to talk when we get to the house, whether you like it or not," he said as I rolled my eyes. "Maybe," I said as he huffed.

I don't want to talk to him because I might fucking lose control.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's I hope you liked this chapter. I'm so sorry it's short ill try and write a little longer on the next chapter. Anyway, feel free to comment and give feedback also don't forget to vote!

Much love ❤️ Ana P.G

Till next time...