Chapter -8- The letter.

Kabir's Bed Chamber -

The royal astrologer of ManyaBhum, scrunched his brows , for a long time, and then look up to the king .
"Maharaj,  I apologise to reveal the fact, that Rajkumari Ragini and Yuvraj Vansh has no match in their birth chart . The position of the stars" ...He paused and continued,
"If there is no match possible, Then make it real , Kabir gave a menacing glare to the old man . I want this marriage to happen ,at any cost" .
The poor old man flinched back , and said- "But... Maharaj.....
"I  pay you to do my job , so even if you have to tamper it , Do it" , Kabir growled at him .
As the astrologer was away , Kabir entered, to Mandakini's room with serious face . He plopped on the mattress . Sensing a mounted up tension,Mandakini, came and sat on his lap, by snaking arms around his neck .

"I have made a special Wine for you, Do u want to taste it?" She said.

"Not now, Manda, he said in a stoic face.

"Is anything bothering you Maharaj?".asked Mandakini.

"The royal astrologer said , Ragini and Vansh had no match , Do you think we should proceed the alliance, I still haven't told Vansh , about the actual reason of this marriage alliance , Shall I discuss with him , about Gandharvipura , to him ?"

Manda looked at him. Kabir , with each passing day , as she had planned, has started being dependant on her . She smiled inwardly, and said -

"No Maharaj, I don't think it is a good idea , he is a smart man , I think we should wait till the marriage . He would not be able to refuse , when he would be bounded by relationship".
Kabir grinned and pulled her cheek and said -
"This is the reason , why I love you so much . And for the astrologer, I have bribed him , and now, he will do as I say ".
"This marriage will be beneficial for us, in all sense Maharaj. We should start doing the preparations" .said Mandakini.

Kabir unpinned her choli and said -"Bring your special wine then, Lets celebrate!"

Vansh "s Bedchamber

"I so wish I could see her face "murmured Vansh , as he was lying on the silk mattress of the bed .
"I think Your wish can be fulfilled Yuvraaj", said Vidyutvadra, as he entered with a potrait in his hand .

"I beg your apology , Yuvraj, for entering your room without prior intimation , but since I get her potrait, I can't wait to show you that."

"From where did you manage to get that ?" asked Vansh , with amusement .

" From Dadi 'sa, said Vidyut , with a mischevious glint in his eyes .

"This was the same potrait , that was sent to you during the alliance ".

Rajkumari Ragini

Rajkumari Ragini.

Vidyut streched the oil painting towards him, and Vansh looked at the image .
Ragini indeed was extremely beautiful.