Chapter-21-Knowing him.

Trilochani Devi "s chamber

Riddhima,glanced at the elder lady. She indeed was very beautiful. Her facial features, especially  her accentuated nose, and jawline,resembles with Vansh,she noted mentally.  No wonder From where he got the looks!!

Her palms clammed with sweat,as she kept looking at her with a piercing gaze. Her eyes were full of disdain.

 Trilochani devi looked at her daughter in law.

She still had no idea if the girl is lowly born or not,

But, That her daughter in law is prettier than the choice, she had made her for Grandson , is better, annoyed her a bit.

It was always Trilochani Devi,  who had made the choices for her children but since,Vansh had attained his maturity,he deliberately had started making such decisions which does not go well with her. Unlike his conformist parents,

Vansh had always been the rule breaker.

It was his 21st birthday,when he announced to annul all the taxes for his paupers, as the country suffered a drought.

It was his 25th birthday when he announced Nandavadra 's marriage to Somvadra, his chief council minister,instead of choosing a king or a prince. To him, Somvadra -A prudent and a generous minister was more deserving.

He simply broke the age old tradition of royals,getting married to another royal families. To her dismay,He had always got the support of Kulguru Mallyaswami  every time.Trilochani Devi snapped her fingers and called Riddhima near her.

"I have heard everything about you. As you can see little girl! Nothing could be hidden from me. Perhaps you have enjoyed too much independence here,that you didn't have the courtsey  to pay a visit to me.

"I truly beg your apology Dadisa ". Riddhima said in a polite yet firm manner.

"But I was on my charms,and I didn't knew you have returned. If I had known it,

I would have surely sent my chief handsmaid to you . 
Trilochani Devi smirked inwardly. 
"Good!

She was relieved that Riddhima knew the rules and regulations of the Royal families.

 "What is your name?" She asked.
"Riddhima"! 

Age 
19

Caste?

Now Riddhima  flinched a bit.
She for the first time felt the need of Vansh 's presence near her. She dont know what repercussions she would face,if she revealed her caste.
"What is your Caste?"

Trilochani Devi asked her,knowing well.that she definitely is not a Kshatriya or Bramhin.

 Kaivarta!!

Riddhima said softly.
In an instant Trilochani Devi 's disdain was revealed in her facial expression. 

How dare she!

Gal of the courage of this Little obnoxious girl!

She belonged to the caste of fishermen,still had shown the audacity, to remain a crown princess? Anger and shock engulfed her in an instant.

"How dare you cheat my grandson and my country." She growled.

"Why on earth u swapped your place with Ragini and Why did u marry Vansh? 

Is this any kind of conspriacy  you and your ruler tried to scheme.?

Knowing well that you just belong to a lowly fisherman tribe,you tried to take a princess place and imposed yourself to
My grandson?