Chapter -34- Separation

The Royal guest room

"It is an honour that You have arrived Rajan ! Manyabhum is grateful to you for your arrival. "Bhamini Devi came in front of Vansh with all the ingredients of Aarti  . She was a royal lady ,fair , lean , and pretty . A widow , devotee of Shiva . She had stark resemblance with Kabir "s facial features. She was Kabir and Ragini's paternal aunt . Cladded in a simple silk attire and silver jewellery , She had a family in  Mallabhum , a twin City of  Manyabhum . Motherless Ragini was her apple of eye . She sprinkle the holy Ganges water on Vansh 's head , and ask him to accept the warm glow that was illuminated from the enlightened earthen Lamp . The maids pour aromatic water on his feet and clean it off dry cloth.  Bhamini Devi pressed her right thumb engulfed with sindoor and ghee .  She smiled at him affectionately and said

"If Bhabisa would have been alive she would have been performing these homecoming rituals . Pls enter . Vansh touched her feet  and she blessed him affectionately. It was not the first time the King of Udaykhetra had arrived at Manyabhum, but still  there was hustle bustle everywhere . The maids and the guards were running here and there just to make sure that there was no mistake regarding his hospitality . Vansh , usually was the person who enjoys such things . But today he was unusually silent . VidyutBhadra will arrive tomorrow. 
Vansh was relieved that atleast Jagruki and Toral is with her .

A royal guest room was allocated for him . This was the biggest ,spacious and well decked up room of the entire palace .  There were big pillas , and walls were adorned with flower garlands .A huge patio garden to the right side was attached to  it .The bed was large  with milky white silk pillows .
the fiber of the canopy and the curtains were pure silk. Elegance and ecstasy was reflecting from the room .

   Vansh was the one who always appreciated such luxurious arrangements. But nothing seems enticing to him .Only thing he wanted to know was Where Riddhima was ?

"Arrange a bath for me " . He commanded.  

Two guards and maids  were there for his assistance. They were given strict instructions to be at his every Beck and Call .

"Certainly Rajan ! One of the guards ran outside, and  in no time there were five people present greeting and saluting him. They run inside to fix the bathroom.

There was a small room adjacent to the main room . It was the exclusive bathroom chamber that was allocated for the King and Queen . A huge bathtub made up of  Ivory was placed in the middle with the walls guarded with vetiver curtains to prevent heat .  Different kinds of aromatic liquid soap , oil , bath solution,  A silver bucket with a mug were also there for assistance.  Finally a glad smile appeared on his lips . The bathroom chamber was beautiful and moreover it was private . No one will be able to disturb him and Riddhima ,as they can spend hours here .

The maids filled cool water and crushed flower petals in the bathtub,and waited for his next instructions.

"You all can go. I will bathe by my own " he commanded.

The maids and the servants disappeared magically.

Riddhima"s common maid  chamber

"There is so much to catch up " . Tell us how was your experience in Udaykhetra. Gargi ,a new maid, giggled . As she was about to help Riddhima to shed off her jewelry .

"Why are you wearing so much jewellery as if you are the queen? If the maids are given so much .I wonder how exotic the queen's jewellery would be blabbered Gargi !   .

"How dare you call her a maid "! Toral snapped at her . She did not understand why their Ramisaye would stay with them in the common maid chamber .

"Toral calm down ! intervened Riddhima . Pls come here . Jagruki!