Chapter-16-The Bathing Ritual.

Vansh's Bedchamber

When Riddhima woke up in the morning, the soft glow of the sun rays fell on both of their faces. Riddhima found herself closely snuggled into his arms. His hands had a firm grip on her waist. His lips almost touched the crook of her neck. Riddhima smiled at him. He looks like an innocent baby while he sleeps,she thought.
Who would say,He was so menacing and cruel last night? He wanted to intimidate her and push her to her off limits, so that she blurted out all she had kept a secret. She gently slid off his grip, and turned left to the mattress. Gradually she put her feet on the ground and trudged a little towards the window. The sun was waking up every little soul of the universe. She was in love with this sensual calmness of the morning. She turned to Vansh again.

"I wish I could tell you everything,''she murmured. Riddhima was feeling guilty.
Rajasaye had no fault in it. It's a truth that he was cheated in some way or other.
Riddhima, while swapping her position to Ragini,not for a single time,thought about him. All her loyalty was lied to Princess Ragini. She never felt any sense of commitment to him. Had it been someone else, he would have either killed her or he would have at least informed Manyabhum about the sham.
Does anyone in Manyabhum know what has happened? They must be under the assumption that Ragini had been happily leading her marriage with the king,While Riddhima had disappeared with Dhruva. None would think otherwise. Riddhima again glanced at Vansh 's sleeping form. For once, she had thought to tell him the truth but at the same time She could not but afford to take the chance. What if Dhruva and Ragini would be landed into any danger! This is the reason she cannot take the risk.

Riddhima closed her eyes, as she inhaled the beautiful smell of the flowers.

"Still didn't change your mind to reveal the truth. "A very known male voice asked her.

Vansh stood up,discarding the duvet, his hair disheveled. He tightened his grip on his Dhoti and came near to her. He pulled her in his torso and gripped his arm around his waist.

"You defied my order,you ignored my request and even after what happened so much yesterday,You still have decided to keep mum." Fair enough! He traced her rosy cheeks.
"Well! Now your time to explain things to me had finished.Now you only have four days"to stop me. But you will be punished,when we return.

But Rajasaye? It was supposed to be 5 days. said Riddhima,in confusion.

"Lucky You"! He gave a taunting smile to her.We are going to Mahamaya Temple ".And today,as you know, I will not touch any weapons. "Get prepared for the bathing ritual,we will be leaving Udaykhetra before the sun sets.

The Bathing Ritual

It was one of the most age old tradition of Udaykhetra. The crown prince and the princess would bathe each other with their own hands before going to the Temple.

It was just like something that would restore intimacy between the couple.

Riddhima was at awe to witness the arrangement.Two huge vessel of milk, holy water, Sandalwood paste,Camphor and turmeric was kept there. A bucket and two fresh piece of cloth too were kept there. Today,No servants will be at their service The queen and the king will perform the bathing ritual.
Jagruki closed the curtains and said

"I have filled the bath tub with warm water". Now I will take leave ". Riddhima 's cheek flushed to see her husband. The thought of bathing her
Husband by his own hand made her cheeks flushed.
He was wearing a simple dhoti and his sacred thread was visible vertically around his toned body. Riddhima was wearing black and white printed bralet that was tied behind her back and an ordinary long white lehenga made of cotton Her cleavage left very little for any imagination. Thinking of her husband's possible touch, her nipples puckered hard. She immediately covered her bouncy melons by hand,realizing a pair of lustful gaze on it. Though feeling otherwise Vansh pretends to have a  stoic face,He  came forward and snapped his fingers and asked her to come closer.