Chapter -35-Whilward Emotions

Bhamini 's royal bedroom

"Pranam Bua sa ! Riddhima touched Bhamini "s feet as she was taking rest in her room . Smiling, she blessed her .

"It's been a long time , I have seen you ...how are you?

" I am fine " . She smiled .

"Are you taking enough care of my Ragini and Uday Kshetra? She asked , unbeknownst of the truth. Only you are the one whom we can trust and you are the one who can be the true well wisher of my princess.

. Riddhima smiled but replied nothing. Only if BuaSa had known the truth.!

"Bua sa I have come here to draw your attention to something very important, since you are the senior most of the Antarmahal . "

Bhamini Devi was confused .

"Am I forgetting something ?" she asked .

"This is Rajasaye ''s first visit as the son -in -law in Manyabhum. Don't we have to prepare for Ranibhog? I just came here to ask you for permission about when and how to conduct it .

Bhamini Devi was dazed and then she laughed .

"I presume I am now getting old , otherwise I would have remembered it . You are really an asset of our kingdom. This concern shows how much you love my Ragini ! "

She patted Riddhima "s head .

"Start your preparation of Ranibhog ! Permission granted!

Riddhima came out of Bhamini 's bedchamber and murmured,

"How will you avoid me now Rajkumari?" You will have to come face to face . But remember One thing ... The Ranibhog will be fed to the King by his own wife no one else ".

What is Ranibhog ? Jagruki asked curiously to Yajura , as the preparation of the same started as soon as the permission was granted.

"It is a royal dessert cooked by the Queen herself , after The king for the first time arrives at her paternal house . It will be first offered to Mahakal and then to Rajasaye . Rajkumari Ragini will prepare it tomorrow.

Why will she prepare that ? Toral was confused.

Yajura rolled her eyes and replied .

"Because she is the wife and the queen."

But...Toral tried to say something.

Jagruki pinched Toral and instructed her to zip her mouth .
.
"What the hell is happening !" asked Toral in a whisper to Jagruki .

"Toral stop reacting every now and then ...just remember We are entitled to follow Ranisaye, If she had decided to arrange Ranibhog for Rajasaye...We will silently follow her instruction."

The garden(Manyabhum)

Vansh was strolling aimlessly. His mood was foul . It's been quite a long time since he had taken food , bath and rest . He really was in a need to clear his mind , compose himself and control his anger . Nothing but only nature can soothe his mind . He was walking through the beautiful lush fields. Mango trees were in abundance here . Manyabhum is a country , which is blessed by rain . The entire garden area was greener and fresher . It was smaller than Udaykhetra but was beautiful.

As he decided to walk without any bodyguard, he was walking relaxedly. Only his sword was gleaming in his healt . A king cannot unguard himself without a weapon even if he is relaxing.

As he walked through the rose beds , suddenly an adorable scene caught his attention.

A little girl was running and hopping behind the rabbits . The small white creatures were passing in between her legs and she was giggling happily . The little girl was wearing a pink lehenga and was adorned with floral jewelry . None but the royals were allowed here .