Chapter 24- Unraveled

Vansh and Riddhima 's Bedchamber.

When Riddhima entered her bedchamber. She was surprised. She was not expecting Rajasaye at this hour. He was laying on his back on the mattress.

"Paan khilao"(Feed me your special Paan)

... He ordered her.

As he turned and face her.

Riddhima was untangling all her jewelry one by one. .She glanced at her husband. He was laying on the bed in a half lying position. His silk white dhoti was the only attire. His naked torso, Riddhima blushed, and ogle is a piece of art and sculpture.

She loosened up her blue corset, and tied her hair loosely behind her back. She was unveiled. Nowadays,she doesn't feel like putting restrictions on her clothes, or keeping herself veiled in front of him. She feels more free, after their kissing rendezvous.

She looked up at him, with an amusing glint playing in her eyes.

"When did you start loving Paan Rajasaye "? She asked.

"From the day you started to feed me"

. He stretched his body a little bit, and looked at her intently.

Riddhima opened her casket and took out a silver,rectangular box, that was segmented into various chambers. There was a crystalline bottle in the first chamber filled with slaked lime extract. The other had a small liquid bottle filled with sweet catchau . The third chamber has a rounded box where beetles are kept. And the last chamber had a similar rounded box filled with gulkand mukhwas.along with round sweet acacia.

Riddhima stuffed the ingredients in the betel leaf and rolled it into a triangular fold. Vansh lifted his body a little up, and pulled her in his lap. He unpinned her bun and her hair cascaded over her creamy silky back. He nuzzled his beard with her soft cheeks, and put his head in the crook of her neck. Wrapping her arms to his back,

Riddhima indulges this little intimacy. She,frankly, was enjoying it.

" I still cannot believe you came to save me yesterday, just with a dagger. "Quite feisty I must admit. He nuzzled his beard again with her cheeks.

Riddhima put the betel leaf in his mouth and chuckled ,

I think you are missing Mohini very badly. You shouldn't have punished her like that ". Now who will entertain the king of Udaykhetra?.Who will accompany him in the game of chess?" She feigned, as if she was hurt.

"Ah!You naughty girl! He pulled her nose and smiled,

"Are you jealous? And don't you think you are quite audacious to question my decision. Indeed she was a good player and served me well,but She should have never forgotten her place Riddhima!

What she did is called treachery! and as far as chess is concerned"....He smirked, I thought my talented little minx who can kill a hulk with a dagger, knew how to play chess! Its disappointing you have no idea regarding it.

Haven't you played it in Manyabhum?"

He asked her while, caressing her back by rubbing the tip of his nose. Riddhima almost hide a moan and
pushed him a little.

"I dont....dont know how chess is played...I only know a little dice game. Princess Ragini was more fond of reading and dancing, than playing. I didn't need to learn chess."

She said.

Vansh sniff her hair and kept rubbing her face on her back. His mood was to snuggle and tickle her body.

UMM! AAH...i.....Rajasaye! She whimper,

"Will you teach me?" She asked enthusiastically. I can then be a good company of yours ".