02ᴺᵘʳˢᵉ ᴸᵃⁿᵉ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ."

A yawn came out of Jade's mouth as she stretched, laying on her bed

A yawn came out of Jade's mouth as she stretched, laying on her bed. The sun shined through the window making her room no longer dark.

Jade heard sounds of cheerful screams and laughter from out which made her feel off. Usually if she had slept in Nurse Lane would wake her up. After cleaning herself up with the usual morning attires, Jade walked out the room making her way to the main office. Jade had worn long socks with her shorts that were just above her knees, along with a shirt that she had tucked in. Her sleeves were rolled up.

The day was quiet for the most part, besides a couple of the younger kids who came in for having small cuts on their knees. If older kids had cuts they didn't really care for that and would just go on their day normally.

Nurse Lane had been acting strange today. Her head was constantly stuck in her journal all day and her desk was a mess which was usually kept cleaned. Jade caught a glimpse of what the woman was working on, something about a witch's mark.

Jade's brows furrowed as she walked towards Nurse Lanes office, hearing Ziggy'S voice. "It's kind of hurting me." When she walked in she noticed that Nurse Lane was wrapping Ziggy's arm too hard with the bandage. "Nurse Lane!" Ziggy shouted her name, making the nurse look at her.

"I can take it from here, Nurse Lane." Jade quickly walked over to the two with a friendly awkward smile because Nurse Lane wasn't usually like this. She didn't have her usual smile that was plastered on her face. Both Ziggy and Jade looked at each other weirdly, wondering what was up with her.

Mary Lane dropped the bandage onto Jade's hand. Jade led Ziggy out of Nurse Lanes office and into the other part of the cabin. They both sat on the couch that was up against the wall.

Jade untightened the bandage and started to rewrap it. Noticing something else, Jade gently put her hand near Ziggy's wrist, seeing red bruised marks along with a burn mark.

Seeing the concern in Jade's eyes, Ziggy placed her hand on top of her hand. "I'm fine Jade, just a little burn from Sheila. Nothing I can't handle."

"She burned you?" Jade looked up away from the mark and at Ziggy's blue eyes, still concerned. She turned Ziggy's hand around, holding onto it. "What was she thinking?"

Ziggy let out an annoyed laugh. "Yeah the bitch also tried to hang me too."

Jade took a deep breath letting it out as she stared at Ziggy's wrist again. "I'm sorry."

"It's not like you did it." Ziggy put both of her hands on her lap, leaning back. "I'll just find a way to get some kind of pay back. But enough about mine and Sheila's rivalry, what's up with Nurse Lane?"

Jade let her back hit the couch. "I don't know, she's been acting differently all day."

"She'll be okay though, right? Because you two are like the only people that I actually like here." Ziggy looked at Nurse Lane's office door, worried.

Jade had a small grin on her face, trying to brighten up the mood. "So you admit it, you like me?"

"Not anymore." Ziggy said, trying to hide her smile.

Whereas Jade had a big smile on her face, not even trying to hide it. "You don't have to lie. I know you like me."

Ziggy shrugged her shoulders, looking away from the girl. "I don't know Jade, I think Nick has a thing for me."

Jade's smile went away as she too looked away. "Nick?"

Ziggy turned her head looking at Jade. "Yeah, Nick Goode, but don't worry, he can fuck off for all I care. He's so nosey but..." She saw the change in Jade's face change. "Do you have something against him? I can throw a snake in his cabin if you want me to."

"You do know I turned him down like last week." Jade glanced down at the wooden board on the ground.

Realization hit Ziggy. "That was this Nick?" Jade nodded at her while Ziggy just had a smile. "Don't worry, I have feelings for someone else anyways. I would never go for Nick Goode"

Jade raised a brow in suspicion. "Really, you? The Ziggy Berman has developed feelings for someone. They must be special if you actually like them." She scanned the ceiling thinking to herself. "Is it someone from Camp? Or Shadyside." She then smiled, "Sunnyside?" She then stopped smiling, "I take that back, you couldn't like any of us Sunnysiders since you think we're all stuck up." Jade started rambling, trying to come up with theories of who Ziggy's crush could be.

Ziggy laughed as she purposely made her shoulder hit Jade. "Not everyone, you're probably the only person that I like from Sunnyside."

"I feel special." Jade joked around.

Ziggy stared at the brunette's eyes, leaning forward to speak softly to the girl. "You are special."

Jade could feel the distance start closing in on them, she slowly turned her head in Ziggy's direction. Both of their eyes met as both faces started heating up from how close their noses were, nearly brushing against each other. Jade felt the need to lean just a little forward. Her insides were screaming along with the feel of butterflies, but her body had a mind of its own.

Just as she lifted her hand up the sound of the main door opened, making Jade lean away, breaking the eye contact.

"Ziggy" It was Cindy Berman, Ziggy's older sister. "Hi Jade"

"Hi Cindy." The two brunette's both gave each other polite smiles.

Ziggy quickly stood up with widened eyes at seeing her sister. Knowing that her sister probably found out that she was almost kicked out again. "Cindy."

Cindy looked over to Jade. "I hope my sister wasn't being too troublesome."

Jade shook her head with a smile. "No, it's always nice to have company."

"Bye Jade." Ziggy spoke in a low voice to the girl before leaving with her sister.

Jade watched the sisters leave the cabin. "Bye."

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Ziggy felt her sisters' stare on her. "What?"

"You and Jade?" Cindy raised an eyebrow in question. She was suppose to be mad at her right now for almost getting kicked out but instead Cindy had a smile on her face.

"Stop smiling at me, it's creepy." Ziggy bluntly spoke as they walked away from the nurses cabin.

" Ziggy bluntly spoke as they walked away from the nurses cabin

A/N

🤚 Always some kinda interruption