04ᴿᵉʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

"ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ɴɪᴄᴋ."

The last thing that Jade heard was music before she fell asleep, curled up comfortably on Ziggy's bed

The last thing that Jade heard was music before she fell asleep, curled up comfortably on Ziggy's bed. This wasn't the first time, there were many other countless nights that she had slept over. Jade had more freedom than Ziggy. For one she was a Sunnysider and not an actual camper.

There was knocking on the door.

"Go away Cindy." Ziggy spoke at the door, not looking up. She hoped that she wasn't too loud to wake Jade up.

"It's me, Nick."

Ziggy looked up at the door and then back to the girl asleep on her bed. "Go away Nick."

The boy had walked in anyway, his eyes immediately landed on the brunette sleeping. "Wait...is that Jade?"

Ziggy continued mixing the paint without looking at him. "Yeah, now be quiet. Don't wake her up."

Nick looked at the ginger, confused. "And...you two are friends?"

Ziggy sighed at the boy's question, getting annoyed at his presence. "Yes, we are."

"You do know that she's Sheila's younger sister right?" Nick asked as if Ziggy was dumb to be friends with her. He was very confused as to why Ziggy would be friends with her, of all people. A Sunnyside and her bully's younger sister. "Is this some kind of tactic to get back at-"

"No." Ziggy immediately looked up at Nick with her brows furrowed, getting mad at him. "Jade is my friend. Now do you have any more annoying questions that you'd like to ask me about Jade?"

Nick shut his mouth and nodded his head, no. "I just didn't expect you two to be close, is all."

They began talking about how the paint looked like blood and how Ziggy introduced Carrie to Jade which she ended up loving.

Ziggy loved that Jade was always willing to try new things and gave it a chance. Even if Jade didn't like it at first she still gave it a chance. She loved how Jade was always there to listen, how she was always just there for her.