06ᵀʰᵉ ᴼᵘᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵉ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ?"

All the campers were rounded up at the Mess Hall

All the campers were rounded up at the Mess Hall. One of the camp counsellor's, Nick, had been counting each camper that entered the room. There was a killer and they had to make sure that everyone was there.

The lights suddenly went out making everyone panic.

"My sister, she's still out there." Ziggy told Nick who he was trying to push her away from the door.

He chose to go outside, telling her that he'll look for her and the other campers.

Jade kept quiet, looking all around the room, examining over the other campers. There was a killer on the loose and her sister wasn't in the room. She walked up to Ziggy who was heading to the door, taking her hand. "I'm going with you."

Ziggy turned around, putting both of her hands on Jade's shoulders. "No, you can't. I don't want you to get hurt. You need to stay here."

"My sisters not here, she's still out there." Jade told her while looking past Ziggy and to the door. 

Ziggy eyes widened a little, staring straight at Jade. "Shit." She then took her hand, leading her out the cabin. "Just stay next to me. Me and Nick locked her in the outhouse."

"So, she has to be safe...right?" Jade spoke in a low voice as she followed Ziggy.

"Yeah...hopefully." Ziggy hurried to make way to the outhouse while Jade stayed beside her.

Once they reached the outhouse Ziggy put her arm out to block Jade. "Wait, Sheila's gonna be pissed. Just be careful." She stayed in the front, opening the door while Jade slowly walked in too.

Jade's nose scrunched up in seeing all the bug's on the floor. "What did you guys do to her?"

Ziggy looked back at Jade with slight guilt. "It was a prank but now we have to make sure she's not dead."

A soft, confusing voice spoke. "Jade?" Sheila opened one of the doors to see her sister. Her eyes then landed on Ziggy. "You bitch!"

Sheila was about to run after Ziggy but Jade ran up to her older sister, hugging her. "I thought you were dead."

"What? Why would you-" Sheila was confused at the sudden hug but nevertheless she hugged her back while sending glares at Ziggy. "You're dead, you know that. I will get you back. Let's just not do this in front of my sister."

Ziggy nodded watching the two hug. "Agreed."

A hand was placed on Ziggy's shoulder, startling her. "You guys should be back at the Mess Hall."

Jade noticed the confused look on her sister's face so she filled her in on everything while Ziggy talked to Gary.

Everyone stayed quiet hearing the muffled shouting. Ziggy walked towards the sound, trying to figure out what it was. It was coming from under them. She opened the latch to see her sister, Cindy beside a blonde.

Jade helped Ziggy make something that could transport the two girls underground and up to them.

Sheila groaned at her younger sister. "I can't believe I'm still here. Jade, let's just leave. Didn't you say there was some killer on the loose?"

"We have to help Ziggy's sister though." Jade looked up to her sister with sad eyes and Sheila couldn't say no to her sister.

Sheila leaned on the wall, crossing her arms together, not helping. "Fine, just hurry it up."

Gary was the one to pull the rope since he was the strongest compared to the two girls.

The door opened from behind them. A man with an axe in his hands stood at the doorway. "Tommy? Tommy, what are you doing?" Gary looked at him confused.

The axe swung at Gary, chopping his head off which made the rope fly out of his hands as everyone screamed. Tommy then walked up to Jade with the axe going into her direction. Sheila saw this and pushed her younger sister to the side, hitting the wall. Just as that happened, Ziggy had also pulled her back to her since she was behind the girl.

The axe had barely touched Jade's shoulder, it was a light slit. Sheila on the other hand had a deep cut on her arm.

Tommy now had his axe stuck in the wall. He looked straight at Jade, or more he looked right through her. All the girls were quick to run out of the outhouse.

As they were all running away they ran into Nick. "Why are you all still out?"

Jade was breathing hard. She wanted to be a doctor not an athlete. "Oh, I see you're still alive?"

Nick turned his head to Jade. "Yes I am still-" He shook his head back to Ziggy. "You didn't answer my question."

Ziggy told him about the axe killer so they all hurried and ran to somewhere else. The science building was the nearest for them to hide.

Jade desperately wanted to patch up her sister's wound but there was no time or supplies. All she could do was tear a piece of her shirt off and tie it onto Sheila's arm.

"I'll be fine, Jade." Sheila looked down to her sister, trying not to show any pain.

Jade sat in between Ziggy and Sheila while Nick sat beside Ziggy at the end..

While they were all hiding, Ziggy had been holding onto Jade's hand. "It's the curse." She whispered.

Sheila tilted her head in confusion. "The witch?"

"No, it's just some psycho." Nick said, trying to find a reasonable answer.

Ziggy shook her head. "No, it's not some psycho. It's Tommy, my sister's perfect virgin boring boyfriend, Tommy...She did this. The witch."

Nick shook his head, acting in disbelief. "That's not real Ziggy."

"She's telling the truth. Tommy had to be possessed or something." Jade said, having Ziggy's back because she knew what she saw. She looked toward her sister. "You saw him too."

"Yeah, I guess you can say he wasn't exactly normal." Sheila said as she tried to let the entire thing process..

The bell started ringing throughout the camp. "They're getting on the bus. We have to go right now." Nick said, trying to get them to leave.

Jade looked up to Sheila. She wanted her sister to be safe but she wasn't about to leave Ziggy alone. "You have to go on the bus."

Sheila looked back at her sister, confused. "You mean we have to go?"

Jade looked away, looking down at her intertwined hands with the ginger. "Ziggy isn't going to leave unless she has her sister-"

"And I'm not leaving without mine." Sheila put her hand on Jade's shoulder. She then looked at Ziggy with determination in her eyes. "So let's hurry up and find your damn sister."