03ᵀʰᵉ ᵂⁱᵗᶜʰ'ˢ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑

"ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ"

"Ms. Lane, are you okay?" Jade had heard the sound of glass fall from Nurse Lane's room which made her quickly go towards the noise.

It turned out a lamp had fallen in the office with Nurse Lane standing up. She looked like she hasn't gotten much sleep lately. "I have important things to do. I'm putting you in charge, be careful, Jade."

The brunette slowly nodded her head, watching her leave. "Yeah." Jade knew where everything was. "I doubt anyone will die so things should be fine."

"I hope it will be fine." Nurse Lane then fully left the office.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

After the incident with Nurse Lane and Tommy, Jade had gone into Ziggy's cabin, not wanting to be alone in the big office. The ambulance had already left with Nurse Lane inside while everyone called her crazy.

Jade had insisted that Tommy should go too because he could have a concussion but he said he felt fine.

Currently Jade wasn't at the nurses cabin this night. She was going to help Ziggy clean up the cabin since some kids wrote a lot of very bad words all inside the room. Ziggy had left alone to get paint, saying that it shouldn't take too long. She wanted to go alone because she was going to get extra things to add to the paint later on. Ziggy and Sheila had their rivalry and she did talk about it but never would she do it in front of Jade.

"Then who am I?" Jade heard Ziggy and her sister talking outside the room.

"A monster." Cindy told her younger sister.

Jade sat on the bed, looking down at the door, waiting for Ziggy to walk in. She frowned at the words that were pointed towards Ziggy as she looked over all the words written on the wall.

Ziggy opened the door to show her sister the writing on her wall, which called her many words, Monster, Witch Bitch. Those were just the small ones.

When Ziggy slammed the door on her sister's face, Jade looked up to her. "You're not a monster."