05ᴵⁿᵗⁱᵐᵃᵗᵉ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴀᴍʙʟᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ."

Jade sat on the chair in the main office of the nurses cabin, alone with low music playing

Jade sat on the chair in the main office of the nurses cabin, alone with low music playing. It was dark and she chose to go over medical books which was unusual since she'd usually read horror at night.

The door slowly creaked open as Ziggy too had slowly walked into the room.

"You and Nick, huh?" Jade stayed looking in the book with a polite smile on her face. "I get it, he's good looking."

Ziggy looked at her with a confused look on her face. Realizing what Jade was getting to she quickly spoke while shaking her head. "No. It's really not what you think-"

Jade scribbled some things in her journal that she learned from the book. Some of the paint was still visible on her shirt. "It's okay, Ziggy." Jade let a light laugh out. "You don't have to explain yourself to me. I'm sure he helped you with your problem." Jade had smiles all over her face, but deep down she was actually worried, wondering if the two had done anything together. "I mean he is a golden boy."

Ziggy's eyes watched the brunette get up from her chair, to put things away in the cabinet.

Her face on the other hand wasn't full of smiles like the other girl. She was watching Jade closely, wondering what was going through her head.

Ziggy walked up to Jade, so when Jade turned around Ziggy was in front of her. "I don't like Nick like that if that's what you think."

"Okay..." Jade was shocked from the sudden closeness but shook it off. "I mean I don't like Nick either. I like someone else."

Ziggy furrowed her brows, choosing to abort her original plan as she took a step back. "Wait, you do? You...like someone?" It felt like her heart shattered and suddenly dropped as walls started to lift. "How come you never mentioned it?"

Jade looked away. "Well, they're quite the rebel. Some might even say a troublemaker."

Ziggy gasped at her, wondering why Jade would ever like someone like that. "Jade, you can't like a trouble maker. They'll turn you into one and you'll probably get kicked out. Then who will I have?"

"Me? Get kicked out before you?" Jade laughed, Ziggy wasn't usually so oblivious. "That will never happen."

Ziggy leaned forward, confused at the laughing. "What is so funny?"

A smile was placed on Jade's face, both of their eyes staring at each other. "You do know you're a troublemaker too. You're the one who literally almost got kicked out of camp."

Ziggy furrowed her brows. The fact that Jade was trying to justify her crush being a troublemaker and compare it to Ziggy. "That's different you're my..." Ziggy and Jade looked up at each other, staring into eachothers eyes. Ziggy felt her chest tightened, having trouble forming the words. She had trouble keeping eye contact with the girl in front of her. "You're my...Jade." She took a deep breath as she tried to let her shoulders relax. "Fuck it" Ziggy cuped Jade's face, looking her in her eyes and down to her lips. "I'm probably going to do something that I'd regret and this'll probably ruin our friendship-"

Ziggy was cut off by Jade leaning in, pressing her lips against the ginger's lips. Ziggy was stunned, her eyes still opened but she closed her eyes, kissing back with a smile.

It felt like fireworks had just gone off, with the feeling of butterflies in their stomachs. Everything in that moment just felt right.

Jade pulled away, slowly looking the ginger in her eyes, both breathing for air as their foreheads leaned on each other's. "I'm sorry you were just rambling and you were taking too long."

Ziggy smiled at the girl, pressing her nose against Jade's nose. "I don't ramble, you do." She then went to kiss her again, slowly making the girl walk backwards towards the couch.

The back of Jade's legs hit the couch making them both fall onto it. Ziggy straddled on top of Jade as the brunette sat up. The both of them lean forward to connect their lips together. Their bodies begged for each other, the warmth, the touch. Their kisses were both rough but passionate. It was like each of them were able to get all the pent up emotions and energy that they had been hiding. Ziggy hurried to take her tank top off as she proceeded to push Jade to lay fully back on the couch.

Ziggy froze, holding her tank top in front of her while looking at Jade. "Is this too much? Am I going too fast-"

"No." Jade gently spoke out, putting her hand over Ziggy 's hand with a smile. "It's-"

Loud screams were heard outside throughout the camp, interrupting the two. 

They both looked out to the far window then at each other.

Jade knew that something was definitely off. It was late and not a cheerful scream. "That didn't sound like a good scream."

Ziggy had an annoyed look at the window. She leaned to Jade, kissing her once more before putting her tank top back on. ""It definitely wasn't a good scream."

The two both went outside together towards the sound of where the scream came from. A bunch of kids were huddled up by a cabin.

It was a kid, Jeremy, he was murdered. His glasses were on the ground along with all his blood surrounding his body.

 His glasses were on the ground along with all his blood surrounding his body

A/N

So uh there was the kiss scene 😳