08ˢᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ɪᴛ"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖
"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ɪᴛ"

Ziggy told her sister about how she smelled like shit but to be fair Cindy was under the outhouse for quite some time

Jade walked away from them to leave the two to be reunited. She only walked a bit away, not going too far. Looking down at Tommy's body, she slowly moved the side of him with her foot. Jade hesitantly kneeled down to him and picked his Axe up. It was a bit heavy to her liking but she stuck with it.

Her head turned in hearing a rattling sound in the other room. Cindy was the first one to check the noise out. Jade kept her grip on the axe while she slowly walked behind Cindy.

Cindy breathed in relief when she saw who it was. "What took you so long?" She helped Alice out of the hole.

Seeing that it was a friendly, Jade put the axe down by the wall and equipped herself with knives instead. Sure Tommy was dead but when you read a lot of horror books you get paranoid.

They all went and sat in the other room at the table.

Alice took out a boned hand from her bag and placed it in the middle of the table so they could all see. Jade put the knife on the side of her on the table.

"What-what is it?" Ziggy said in confusion, looking at them all.

Jade turned to Alice, with her brows furrowing. "You can't just hold that with your own two hands...Bones...dead people's bones are like ancient. Their spirit will come to haunt you in your sleep."

Alice looked at Jade and Ziggy. "It's Sarah Fiers' lost hand."

Jade slightly widened her eyes as she scooted away from the hand while keeping her own hands on her beside her knees. "The witch? Even more reason to get that thing as far from us as possible."

"No, wait. This could help." Cindy looked down at the hand. "Nurse Lane...she spent her entire life looking for this. A way to stop the curse that took her daughter."

Alice opened the journal and started to read it. "Without her hand, her grip on the land holds firm. The curse will last until body and hand unite." She pushed the book forward so the others could see. "This led us to the hand bone. And if the legend is true, that means her body's still buried-" she posted on the map.