07ᴾʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ ˢⁱᵇˡⁱⁿᵍˢ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕

"ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ."

Nick leaned forward to look at all the girls like they were crazy

Nick leaned forward to look at all the girls like they were crazy. "I can't believe I'm willingly choosing to stay."

Ziggy wasn't planning on leaving without Cindy. Jade wasn't about to leave Ziggy and Sheila was definitely not going to leave without sister.

The two younger girl's knees touched each other. Jade turned to Ziggy and leaned her forehead on hers while Ziggy had her hand placed on Jade's thigh. "I do hope we make it out alive. We barely just figured things out and I don't want to lose that already." Jade softly spoke, looking Ziggy in the eyes.

Ziggy kept her hand on Jade's thigh. "I'm not losing you."

Nick watched the two girls comfort each other, he had a glare pointed at Jade which Sheila was quick to notice.

Sheila glared at Nick who kept staring at Jade. "Eyes off my fuckin sister."

Nick turned his head to Sheila in surprise, knowing that she probably caught him glaring at Jade.

Sheila shook her head annoyed. "And you two, oh my god. Jade just kiss her already. We're all going to die anyways, so just go for it."

Jade leaned in with a smile as she pressed her lips against Ziggy who kissed back while her hands cupped on the brunette's face.

Sheila took a deep breath as she looked done with life. "I can't believe this. My sister and Ziggy? Out of everyone you could have possibly chosen, Ziggy."

Just as they were about to get up and try to leave the doors started rattling. It was Tommy and he was making his way more into building, searching.

Jade was able to control her breathing, trying to be as quiet as she could. Everyone tried hiding, keeping their head covered from under the counter.

Tommy was walking closer and closer to them, he swung his axe, hitting the snake's tank. This resulted in the snake squirming around the room.

Ziggy had her hand gripped onto Jade's knee as the snake crawled up her leg and made its way onto Jade's leg too. Just as the snake jumped up with a hiss, Sheila caught it by its head with a face of disgust and then Ziggy was pulled up by Tommy. All of them jumped up while Sheila hurried to throw the snake at Tommys face. The snake then wrapped itself onto Tommy but that didn't do anything to him, because the man was already dead.

Tommy threw Ziggy on the floor aiming the axe at her. Jade ran to Ziggy pulling her away from the axe while Nick ran in front of Ziggy getting his leg axed in the process.

Nick grunted, turning his head to their direction. "Run!"

Tommy looked over at the girl's and got up.

Sheila pushed Jade and Ziggy out towards the door. "You guys go first."

Jade hurried to shake her head. "No. We can all go together. I know what you're trying to do. Just because you're the older sister doesn't mean I can't protect you too." She shouted at Sheila.

"I'm doing what any older sister would do." Sheila looked Ziggy in the eyes. "Take her away from here."

Ziggy looked at Sheila for a quick second and then she grabbed Jade's wrist to make her run with her.

While the two of them had a head start, Sheila tried her best to give them time to run away to safety.

Ziggy and Jade both ran to the Mess Hall. Ziggy turned on the speaker playing a loud song so that it could try and mess with his hearing. The two of them equipped themselves with knives in their hands. That was really all they could find. They tried their best to come up with a plan in the short time they had.

Jade had two knives, one in each hand while Ziggy had a bigger knife in one hand.

Tommy found his way to the Mess Hall. They heard the doors get slammed open.

The two of them hid in the storage room, trying to sneak up on him. Jade walked in front of Ziggy, both of them tightly holding onto the knives.

Just as the music stopped, the floorboards creaked. "Crap." Jade whispered to herself.

Ziggy ran in front of Jade and stuck the knife towards Tommy's heart which didn't do much. He threw her off, making her hit her back on a metal rack.

Jade stabbed the knife in his left eye, making him stumble a little. Her eyes widened at him, knowing the very little damage she did, didn't help them at all.

He slowly walked forward, keeping his grip on the axe ready to swing.

Jade took a couple steps back throwing her last knife at him in the chest. She looked all around her, there was nothing to use on him.

He quickly put each hand around both of the girls' necks, pulling them up to choke them.

They both tried kicking him, looking around trying to find anything to use. Ziggy took a sack bag behind her and put it over Tommy's head making him drop the two. She was now the one choking him with it. Jade was trying to help and keep Tommy down but it didn't work. He had thrown the two of them off his back.

Tommy got up and picked the axe up in his hand.

Ziggy grabbed Jade's hand and pulled her out of the room, running. Tommy proceeded to kick down Ziggy's leg, making her trip and slide. He pulled the axe up ready to hit her.

Jade had her arms under Ziggy's shoulder, hurrying to help her get up.

Just as the axe was about to swing his body froze. He turned around to Cindy who had just stabbed his back. She stabbed him again a couple times. "Fuck you." Tommy's body then dropped on the floor.

Jade widened her eyes at the body that fell.

"You swore." Ziggy looked up at her sister.

"It's becoming a habit." Cindy chuckled and went down to hug her sister. She turned her head seeing Jade and opened an arm out. "You too." Jade didn't have to think twice to join their hug.