11. Unexpected turn of events

Louis smiled. He didn't know what to say, or if there was anything he could say that would sound just as perfect as Harry just said. He was happy that Harry wasn't angry knowing that Louis was inevitably the Alpha's mate. (Although Louis doesn't want to admit it, happy is a definite understatement to how he feels.) He realised he still hadn't said anything yet and he didn't want Harry to get the wrong idea so he simply budged over in his bed to give the Alpha room to sit beside him and patted the part of the bed. Harry gave Louis a small smile before sitting beside the Omega. Who finally found the words to speak. 

"I missed you a lot whilst you were away... I'm glad you're here, with me, again. I know we didn't know each other for a long time before you left but it felt like I had known you my entire life because of how much you knew about me. You know more than Liam, Niall and Zayn and have have known them for as long as I can remember..." Louis may have rambled but he was a little overwhelmed with everything that was happening.

"You've helped me so much Lou... When it should have been the other way round and I should have been protecting you, you protected me. Helped me stay true to who I was when I could have just gave in to serve Anne the way that Gemma does." Harry confessed, wanting to tell Louis everything and anything he could at the moment, which Louis also wanted to do but he also didn't want to scare Harry away by telling him how much he means to the little Omega. So he sat there next to the Alpha, their elbows and knees touching sending warmth and comfort through both of the boys' bodies.

"S-stay in here with me... Tonight. We'll talk tomorrow." Louis said anxiously knowing that he was telling the Alpha to do so,ething rather than requesting, but the Aplha didn't seem to mind when he laid himself down with Louis. The Omega felt content, turning onto his side so he was facing away from Harry but the Alpha budged himself closer so his stomach was flushed against the Omega's back, Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' small waist and they both just basked in the moment until Harry finally heard Louis' breathing level and and get a little heavier, meaning the Omega was asleep. Harry kissed the boy's shoulder carefully nuzzling his face into the Omega's neck; which now only smelt like a mix between Louis and himself, before he also fell to sleep. 

***Warning Mature context - Louis' heat (don't read this part of you don't want to read smut)***

The next morning, things didn't seem as bright as they did the night before. Louis woke up in a sweating panting mess. He was very hot. He felt it in his stomach and there was a sort of pain that twisted through him. He shuffled uneasily to realise that under the sheets where he laid there was a warm wet feeling. He gulped knowing what was happening. Louis' heat. He got up quickly groaning as he could feel a part of him slipping away with every step he took. He reached his calander to find out that his heat wasn't due for another two weeks, Harry must have triggered his heat to start early. He groaned again quickly going to the bathroom to try and hide his smell away from the Alpha that was still sleeping in his bed. Totally unaware of the situation. He turned on the shower and got in straight away with relief of finally taking his clothes off. Things got messy from there.

The Alpha woke up hard, which he found weird as he never woke up fully hard, only ever semi-hard. But as he sat up he soon breathed in the heavenly smell that has made him wake up in such a state. With a growl he got up following the smell to the bathroom, hearing a whimper over the sound of the shower that was almost masking the unmistakeable smell. He almost fell through the door to the bathroom as he ripped it open, with another growl he looked up to find a small Omega with three fingers up his slick-covered ass moaning as his hips rocked back onto them. His eyes were tight shut and Harry stormed over to Louis who opened his eyes in surprise of another presence in the shower now with him. Louis looked up and down at Harry's now naked body and whined closing his eyes again and fucking himself faster with his fingers with a smal; "Please" escaping his lips and before anything else could happen Harry pulled Louis' fingers away from his kneading ass and Louis pulled himself closer to the Alpha as he moaned. "I need you."

Harry picked up the wet naked Louis and took him back to the bed that was covered in slick placing the Omega down roughly as he climbed on top of him. "I'm going to help you baby, going to make you feel so good." Harry slicked up his hard on with the slick coming from the small Omega who whined reaching up to kiss Harry deeply. They were both so intoxicated, Louis by his heat and the need of a knot and Harry from the smell of his mate putting him into overdrive as he pushed Louis back down onto the bed effectively stopping the kiss and positioned himself to Louis' rim, not needing to prep since the Omega did that himself in the bathroom. Harry put his arms at either side of Louis' head staring right at the whimpering, whining Omega beneath him as he pushed into Louis, who was still so tight but kept moaning out "Please please please!" 

Once the Alpha had eased into Louis, his hips snapped and he mercifully thrusted in and out of the Omega who was panting and came after Harry's first thrust. But that didn't stop Harry he carried on, pouding the Omega who was still as hard as he started off as he came a second time in the past five minutes.  Harry was kissing and nippin at Louis' neck as Louis pleaded to be knotted by the alpha.

"Come one more time for me baby, then you can have what you want." Harry growled as he changed his position, lifting Louis' legs up over his shoulders and thrusted up quickly, making the Omega come after another minute of the mind-numbing sensation. The Alpha moaned as Louis' thighs went limp, not even quivering like they were a minute ago and popped his knot inside Louis who moaned appreciatively at the feeling and without another thought, Harry was biting down at the sensitive skin on Louis' neck who gasped at the feeling of the Alpha's thangs drawing a little blood.

"Did y-you just..." Louis breathed out and Harry pulled back nodding as he licked over to two marks that would now be on Louis' body forever. Louis felt like his whole body was on fire, and it was not from his heat. His Alpha just soulbounded them and all he could do was stare up at him as they were locked in that position for a while.

-------

How do you feel about this chapter?